Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Damn, so the prison theories were right

laugh.gif

This isn't a psych ward.

This is a prison.

Makes sense at least how White Rose could get him protection.

Very well done Esmail. I'm glad he didn't wait till the season finale for the prison reveal.

Last edited:
Way to go Internet, this day in age it's impossible to keep a plot twist a secre.t redditors will crack a code after the first episode

Last edited:
The Ray **** I would like to see explained. Was he a prisoner running some online **** cuz he snuck in a computer? Or was he a guard doing it?

Or was that whole black market just the drug trade in prison? Obviously the FBI did not raid any place.

So was Leon even real? Or was he just a random guy? And was Ray & them other guys guards?? There so many lil things im lost on here bout the Prison reveal

The Ray **** I would like to see explained. Was he a prisoner running some online **** cuz he snuck in a computer? Or was he a guard doing it?

Or was that whole black market just the drug trade in prison? Obviously the FBI did not raid any place.

I wanna say it was a guard but all that def needs to be explained better

Way to go Internet, this day in age it's impossible to keep a plot twist a secre.t redditors will crack a code after the first episode
To be honest Sam didn't do a great job of hiding it. Same way with the Mr. Robot reveal. I just thought he wouldn't do something so similar again.

I don't think ppl who figured it out in this thread needed Reddit or any other place online to lead them down that path. **** has been easy.

I think Ray was running drugs in the prison and the FBI were just prison guards. The guys that grabbed him up in the alley were skinheads and Joey Badass was a real person

To be honest Sam didn't do a great job of hiding it. Same way with the Mr. Robot reveal. I just thought he wouldn't do something so similar again.

I don't think ppl who figured it out in this thread needed Reddit or any other place online to lead them down that path. **** has been easy.

The crappiness of the basketball game and the diner trays were a dead giveaway to me. You right you wouldn't need Reddit at all for that. I thought Esmail woulda been a little more clever too but at least he didn't wait for the finale to do it

probably more likely that it was the feds/cops to put him in said jail

Was thinking the same thing but that would mean that he basically set himself up on something. I wanna know what especially since hes getting out after only a couple months. Most of the crimes Elliott have committed would put you away for a LONG time lol

Pretty crazy that Elliot's whole plan to go cold turkey on computers and get rid of Mr. Robot or minimize him is to commit a crime and go to prison :lol:

Mainly cuz he wouldn't tell him about Tyrell.

Now I'm more curious about who is leaving Joanna gifts, that phone scene with tyrell's voice and if it was a simple hallucination, and I still want to see what happened during those 3 days not just take Mr. Robot's word for it.

So was Leon even real? Or was he just a random guy? And was Ray & them other guys guards?? There so many lil things im lost on here bout the Prison reveal
Gotta say Leon was real. O mean he was a part of the reveal that Elliot was in a prison.

Plus Leon saving Elliot was a classic routine shanking that we've in so many prison movies just he killed way more than one guy. In between a regular spanking and some Punisher mass murder :lol:
Its why I didn't like the idea of it. It was one thing where we couldn't see Elliot actions as Elliot when he was Mr. Robot but now the whole environment and circumstances are totally changed cuz he's not where we think he is.

i dont believe Tyrell is dead. He could be saying that just to get him off asking so much.

Who was the call on the red phone. And leaving stuff for Joanna.

I was on the psych ward team moreso than the prison team but it was still shot beautifully.

So when Elliot sent the FBI to where? Jail?

And who was Ray in jail?

Joey Badass wearing a red cape :smokin:smokin

Season finally going to be INSANE..

Back
Top Bottom