Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

ThirstyEnergeticBluefish.gif

When this scene first happened i was lil confused cuz i aint know what Elliott was gon do & what he ended up doing but then i thought bout it & damn. That scene is heavy. Mr Robot really FELT like his actual dad there instead of an alter ego who looked like his dad & then the flashback afterwards pushed that even further

Finally watched the episode. It was like the fish episode from last year. The show is crazy. It seems like a love poem to 80s sitcom, Fight Club, American Psycho, etc.

When this scene first happened i was lil confused cuz i aint know what Elliott was gon do & what he ended up doing but then i thought bout it & damn. That scene is heavy. Mr Robot really FELT like his actual dad there instead of an alter ego who looked like his dad & then the flashback afterwards pushed that even further

letstakeafeeltrip.jpg

real emotional moment and with the early scene in the episode. you forgot for a brief moment that mr. robot was a figment of his imagination. powerful.

Mr. Robot is def an Award show away from being that new Breaking Bad.

It hasn't caught on yet, but it's coming......

Last edited:
Breaking Bad only went mainstream cuz of Netflix and that was like going in to the 4th season so ppl had 3 seasons to binge to create that huge rise in popularity.

This show just has to keep it up. Won't even matter that ppl don't get the hacking jargon or can't figure out the title of a single ep. Those ppl will ask their smarter friends to explain it to them the way ppl well versed in GoT keep the names straight for their noob casual watching friends until they get hooked.

This show provides so much other **** for the masses to just eat up (Joanna/Tyrell, any time Elliot spits that real **** about society, the random deaths and the other characters with potential to be killed, the conspiracy with big business (a Bernie bros wet dream), White Rose, the constant second guessing about Elliot's mental state and questioning the reality, etc.) I'd be surprised if there isn't a bandwagon soon. Given this is a tv show I don't think it'll take years to get a cult flowing like Fight Club did.

Last edited:
I don't know how Esmail is going to escalate the following seasons if USA wants more than 3+ seasons. :lol:

yo, I'm still dying at the sitcom portion of the show :lol:

Great episode. Hopefully Angela finished that last path before she got interrupted.

Great episode. Hopefully Angela finished that last path before she got interrupted.
I was yelling at that part man!
laugh.gif

Just type "up" + that enter key as you are looking at FBI chick talking to you. She probably stopped because she didn't want her to look at what she was doing, but her leaving it on screen longer is ever worse. 

I was yelling at that part man! :lol:

Just type "up" + that enter key as you are looking at FBI chick talking to you. She probably stopped because she didn't want her to look at what she was doing, but her leaving it on screen longer is ever worse. 

If I was her I'd be like yeah I'm a call **** off :lol:

The soundtrack and songs on this show are perfect. The hacking soundbits/songs get me so hyped! :lol: :pimp:

yo, I'm still dying at the sitcom portion of the show :lol:

I definitely think she finished, she ain't tryna go to jail b.

Hilarious when son said "You not going to be able to talk to yourself when you do it".

Just got a chance to catch this weeks episode... :pimp:

Can't believe the sitcom intro last as long as it did but that was awesome. I can't be the only one who lowkey wants to see more of Elliott's mom :nerd:

The scene with Darlene's dude and Angela was awesome as was her recovery with the FBI guy. She's gotta be able to save it with Dom too... Trailer for next week looks incredible too, I feel like it's got episode-of-the-season potential.

I don't know if I missed it or if it wasn't explained...but how did the FBI find out they hacked the climate control system at Steel Mountain?

Elliot came up with a simple way to **** with it by opening up the panel and just putting something behind it so it would overheat or w/e.

Then when the FBI was tearing a part the place, Dom found it in the ripped out panel and figured it out.

Yeah I saw Dom found it behind the panel...just figured that would be like finding a needle in a haystack.  

Well she is being written to be the special smart detective. It really is a needle in a haystack but hey she should've died too. Same with the Angela hack. Was expecting Dom to pop up from the get go.

She's being propped up. I don't think she's gonna be the one to catch them so she may be in store for a gruesome death or since we haven't seen the full depth of her character and history she might turn heel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom