Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Well she is being written to be the special smart detective. It really is a needle in a haystack but hey she should've died too. Same with the Angela hack. Was expecting Dom to pop up from the get go.

She's being propped up. I don't think she's gonna be the one to catch them so she may be in store for a gruesome death or since we haven't seen the full depth of her character and history she might turn heel.

Since they introduced her character, I thought she might turn heel. She fits most F Society characteristics, she's socially awkward, highly intelligent, and doesn't seem too happy with life. I could be wrong, but I think F Society, Dark Army or maybe both will try and recruit her. It would be nice to have someone inside the FBI... will she bite? If not I see a gruesome death in her future.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was beginning to get worried since ratings seem to be falling, but this just proves that USA is all in for the critical acclaim.
nthat.gif

Don't know if it was mentioned here, but there's an E Corp Messaging app that's dropping tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/ecorpmessaging

Cn_Ba9VUAAA3Cay.jpg:large

Last edited:
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I was beginning to get worried since ratings seem to be falling, but this just proves that USA is all in for the critical acclaim.:nthat:

USA Network gave shows like Royal Pains & White Collar 8 & 6 seasons each :lol:

Sam Esmail would have to commit a crime against an network executive for this not to go 4 seasons

Last edited:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was beginning to get worried since ratings seem to be falling, but this just proves that USA is all in for the critical acclaim.
nthat.gif

USA Network gave shows like Royal Pains & White Collar 8 & 6 seasons each
laugh.gif

Sam Esmail would have to commit a crime against an network executive for this not to go 4 seasons
roll.gif

Welp, put them down for 16 seasons.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
E Corp app is actually a new Telltale (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Batman: The Telltale Series) game based in the Mr. Robot universe. Costs $3.

ap_resize.php

So far it's just been chatting on a cell phone you find as the game begins.

E Corp app is actually a new Telltale (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Batman: The Telltale Series) game based in the Mr. Robot universe. Costs $3.

ap_resize.php

So far it's just been chatting on a cell phone you find as the game begins.
Yall better be careful before you get hacked.

So the whole damn hood was in on this silk road black market?

Damn :lol: Them dudes pressing Elliot reminded me of the school days and summer time.

Last edited:
Leon got hired by White Rose this entire time?

DAMN!!! What a way to send off a character. Leon was an assassin the whole time.

Leon the hood professional for real :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom