Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Oh yeah that is overlooked due to Mr. Robot plotting to even harm himself/Elliot.

Tyrell.is not dead and it all totally makes sense. That flashback scene showing his dedication, willingness, and desperateness is what made Mr. Robot feel he could be used as a highly valued partner/employee. Tyrell's commitment to this is almost cultish.

Happy dude is alive :pimp: Plus it's looking like there's a way to clear his name and bring him out of the shadows.

Knew he was just too rich of character to get rid of. Granted keeping him off the board allowed for more exploration with Joanna, Darlene, and Angela.

Last edited:
Leon showing up in the end 
pimp.gif

I thought the finale was solid.

I think overall this season was good although there were some episodes that dragged.

I think the problem with peoples criticisms of shows including this one going from season 1 to 2 is that people always expect the pace to be same. The pace of this show changed and thats fine. I like to look at how season fit into the overall picture. I think this season had its flaws and maybe wasn't as tight as season 1 but it definitely was interesting and a solid season.

Nothing is ever going to have the pace of the unknown like season 1. I think if you accept that and enjoy the good acting and storytelling for what it is then you can truly appreciate this show. I agree with what someone said earlier in regards to this being a show that makes you think and I love that about the show. Unlike LOST which was a show I loved when I was younger this show provides answers. You aren't going to get answers every episode but the story moves along nicely while making you ponder various outcomes.

Esmail I think will get better as a producer/director. I think many shows are finding themselves in their second season and I still think Mr. Robot has room for growth. Lets just enjoy the experience and see what happens in season 3!

Finally catching the season finale..
Damn dude beat the ish out of Joanna.. Crazy

Darlene is so gangster.

Leon back.

I can't believe they left if off like that. Dudes was real, was convinced Tyrrell was in Elliott head.
Hate it that we got to wait a year.

Best show on TV. Bittersweet season finale.

Last edited:
Season 2 is the superior season to me. Better acting, better writing. Still the same great choice of soundtrack
smokin.gif

only complain i have is angela only getting about 1 minunute of screen time in the finale. season 2 was good, its still better than anything out there imo. see ya all next season
glasses.gif
Halt and Catch Fire is better than this.

I'll stop there for now.
Completely lost interest in that show. What goes on with Joe now just bores me. Probably be more interesting if he did have HIV.

Struggling for my attention and loses to Atlanta.

I basically peak in to keep up.

Can't agree that is better than Mr. Robot in main areas. Pretty far behind it the more I think about it.
THEY FINALLY RELEASED THIS????????????

Damn I'm slipping. 

Nice mention!

Last edited:
Recently started watching this show after buying S1 on DVD on Black Friday. *** with it heavy. Now I'm in the middle of S2.

Just finished watching season 1. About to binge watch season 2 in a moment. It definitely keeps my attention

finally started season 2, been putting it on the back burner

damn angela lookin extra good :pimp:

just finished this show but i cant read thru this whole thread

mind blown at tyrell still being alive 
eek.gif

dark army finding the hispanic guy and muslim girl 
eek.gif

angela joining dark army 
eek.gif

eliot/mr robot plan 
eek.gif

season 3 is gonna be lit