Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Fellas, how many seasons you think before it's a wrap? I'm saying 4-5. Email can't keep this up.

Last edited:
Elliot dies and the whole time it was his dad spacing out and seeing what could happen if Elliot followed in his footsteps.

This season felt like 10 hours of filler with little moments of substance

I'm sorry but this **** sucked

:x :x
Dudes low-key were never built for this show.

Plus ratings dont equal quality...

if a tree falls and nobody hears it...

USA is very worried about the ratings hence the phone call to Angela basically confirming Elliott is fine
:rofl: @ thinking Esmail intended to actually kill Elliot then USA told him not to cuz of ratings as if he just wrote the ep a day before filming.

So much fail. This what happens when you concern yourself with ratings too much and let that inform your opinions on quality.

In this case this kinda reveals the stupidity in thinking Elliot was actually gonna be killed.

I'm not gonna pretend to like something that is buns

this is why the ratings have declined so bad
Then I guess you shouldn't come back for next season.

Go watch Fear the Walking Dead.

Last edited:
It's the usa network. A ratings decline isn't too bad if the show is winning Emmys.
I'm sayin'. Like USA aint give White Collar multiple seasons.

There's a reason the show ended up on USA in the first place and not NBC.

I just think people want answers. We won't get them until the series ends.
What kind of answers? The show is not LOST :lol:

Don't get me wrong, the show has confused but it's not like some hyped up ongoing mystery. The questions usually deal with what's real and whats not.

If you see a scene you don't get like Angela being in the know and those 2 former Fsociety in who knows where under fake odentotes thwts something that will obviously be revealed. Its why the set up of what happened was even established.

They had us with Romero's death and that was revealed to be a stray bullet but that had the crew running scared.

Angela is an ongoing thing.

Last edited:
I've told many people about this show and after a could episodes they stop. Feel like you can't be stupid or this won't work for you lol.

You don't have to be stupid if you don't like the show. It's definitely a unique show. I'm not into the hacking and hallucination stuff but I like the other stuff. The show is interesting and weird enough for me to keep watching.

You don't have to be stupid if you don't like the show. It's definitely a unique show. I'm not into the hacking and hallucination stuff but I like the other stuff. The show is interesting and weird enough for me to keep watching.

I guess I mean that the show makes you think. Some people just love shows like L&HH so shows like this are a no go.

im half between that was good and not enough answers. im ok with it.

phase 2 is underwhelming but we expect too much. elliot had to assume price would rebuild the db, and he assumed right. unless phase 2 was thought of after the big hack.

why was tyrells voice so wierd last episode though. curveball.

also, not that much evidence to pin scotts wifes death...dont really understand this

also crazy how they showed us the building blowing up earlier in a dream. it was just sitting under us the whole time.

I don't think the plans are suppose to be that mind blowing.

Elliot is a cyber terrorist. So the scale of damage for successful plans are already widespread. His plan is basically wipe out all digital debt, now it's destroy the physical documents.

Its scary that messing with the country's energy was just a distraction.

I was scared the next target would've been water word to the end of The Big Short.

Last edited:
the finale was ok. we know tyrell is alive. wanted to at least see tyrell blow up the building.

mr. robot a real one. all the way in.

leon :smokin

too damn long to wait until next summer :smh:

It's crazy to see how F**KD in the head Elliot is. I mean he commited him self and got shot!! Just cuz he has no grip on reality.
This show is great.
It's AWESOME!!!

I'm just happy my man Mobley made it.:pimp:

Saw someone mention in there that they may have been talking about time travel in that final scene. I have to rewatch the whole episode again, but I wouldn't put it past this show. I wouldnt put anything past this show at this point.

Time travel??? I don't think this show is heading that way.
I assume it was a back door she found, that maybe able to undue what was done. Or maybe. When Leon askd , do you have the Time?
We all should know who and why he was sent there. I mean Dark army is tying up loose ends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom