Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Can't wait until next year when that one person didn't watch the after credits scene :lol:

So I guess those guys were traitors and gave the FBI everything they had on Fsociety and Dom pieces together the rest? I see no White Rose on that board. Those 2 got witness protection.

Then Leon the professional shows up to murk them.

Also :lol: @ any of yall believing for a sec Elliot would be dead. Tyrell called the dark army doctors in right after Elliot lost consciousness. He gonna wake up and stage 2 will be done and clearly they'll need Elliot the master planner for stage 3.

That Berlin Station show looks like it could be good.

Yea it does look cool. Is Epix a channel or another streaming app tho?
Epix is a cable channel like HBO or cinemax.

This is the first time I've heard of them having an original series though.

Last edited:
Don't think Elliot will die but I do feel like he won't be a big part of season 3 acting wise. He will probably be recovering the whole season. Hopefully from the looks of it Joey gets more air time.

Last edited:
No way Elliott is dead. This man just won a damb Emmy for best lead actor, absolutely zero chance Esmail would wipe him off the show.

Crazy final episode tho. I almost feel like the whole Dom/FBI board came too far out of the blue though, like first off why would Darlene suddenly crack at that point in questioning after having steam rolled Dom the entire rest of the time? And based off the way Dom's partner has acted, they didn't have all this knowledge the entire time... Zik I think you may be on to something with the potential of Trenton and Mobley potentially being rats to an extent? Although even then, I'm not sure they would've known about Tyrell.

Also how are we gonna go from Angela meeting White Rose last episode being entirely clueless to her now being in on the whole thing? I feel like it's almost too far of a stretch. Like I love all the twists and turns but Esmail may have thrown his back out trying to make this twist imo.

Still love this show and I'm torn between the enjoyment I just had over the past hour and the sadness I have of not having new Robot episodes until next summer :pimp: :smh:

Last edited:
I thought mobley and that girl ran off on their own and didn't talk to the feds. Did she say mobley's friend was the one who hooked them up with those jobs? I wasn't listening closely.

Y'all know damn well Tyrells wife was getting wet during that beating.

(Domestic violence is not funny)

We don't know how much time passed in between Elliot getting shot and Angela talking to Tyrell. No need to overreact on her being lost with WR last ep and aware of some things while talking to Tyrell.

Don't think Elliot will die but I do feel like he won't be a big part of season 3 acting wise. He will probably be recovering the whole season. Hopefully from the looks of it Joey gets more air time.
Highly doubt this.

I thought mobley and that girl ran off on their own and didn't talk to the feds. Did she say mobley's friend was the one who hooked them up with those jobs? I wasn't listening closely.

That is correct.

And based off the way Dom's partner has acted, they didn't have all this knowledge the entire time...
Confusing to me as well...

I was thinking maybe just maaayyyybbbeee the whole reason he was being soft is because he's on the Dark Army payroll as an insider

Ratings are officially gonna be horrific next season so they better tie it all up but I've lost interest

Also - how are they going to have hella long episodes during the season but the finale is only 53 minutes [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

I love Joanna.

She wanted that beating and enjoyed it. Manipulated him easily and got to talk mad **** about his pregnant ***** wife :rofl:

Also - how are they going to have hella long episodes during the season but the finale is only 53 minutes [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
They broke up the finale in to 2 eps.

Last edited:
Angela's character has been all over the place though. She goes from having that juice like we saw from her early on at E Corp to her weak attempt to turn over the files to the Feds where she ran away. Then potentially breaking and turning herself in with the potential to incriminate Elliott but then two episodes later knew exactly why Elliott was "asleep" while talking to Tyrell? Too wild for my taste. What I thought was character development has almost become more of making up a new form of the character every few episodes.

We really went all of season 2 with Joanna and the little gifts to lead up to that semi-predictable conclusion with Knowles though? I mean the dialogue in that scene may have been the best in the whole episode but man, that is dedication to a story line to ultimately culminate in some interesting dialogue/backstory. At least we knew Joanna was a savage and had that reaffirmed so our minds weren't too totally twisted haha.

This season felt like 10 hours of filler with little moments of substance

I'm sorry but this **** sucked

Loved seeing Leon return. They definitely turned and gave up everyone.

I'll type up my full review and response when I get time tomorrow

Overall I loved the finale.

scott took so many L's. He didn't get revenge on tyrell. He was reminded that his pregnant wife was trying to cheat on him. Now he's going to be framed for murder.

Back
Top Bottom