Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Tonight at 10

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed they premiere yesterday. Just caught it right now on USA by accident scrolling through the channels.

Two things

How are more people not into this show? This show is on another level.

What was Angela talking about when she was mentioning to Elliot that everything can go back?

There wssno premiere yesterday.

I guess I caught the premiere.

I must be trippin. For some reason I thought it was Thursday. I read all these articles that included spoilers from places like ny times and they said 1 day ago and now say 1 hr ago. Mr robot got me on one

What was Angela talking about when she was mentioning to Elliot that everything can go back?

Thats what im trying to figure out. She speaking on some time machine stuff lol like she knows something we don't

White Rose is obsessed with time tho... :nerd:

I hope they aint going nowhere weird with this ish :lol:

I'm out of they get that wild.

I feel Angela is just drinking White Rose's koolaid.

I have no clue what she could've been referring to if its a real thing.

Dude was talking about infinite parallel universe's or some stuff while giving that tour at Evilcorp... (im probably out too, if time machines and matrix type stuff start happening... I think it's too early to assume any of that though). I think the simplest explanation is EVERYONE is bat$ crazy... Elliot might have been the sanest person this episode... I need to watch it again, but I'll wait a couple days until they condense the commercials.

Back
Top Bottom