Mr. Robot: Wednesdays at 10 PM on USA

Season 3 will premiere in October

Bobby Cannavale cast as series regular

First, the charismatic Bobby Cannavale (Boardwalk Empire, Vinyl) is joining the cast as a series regular. Cannavale will star as Irving, “a laconic, no-nonsense used car salesman.” Intriguing: How will a car salesman fit into the Mr. Robot universe? Hmm…

The other news is that Mr. Robot won’t return this summer as expected. The first two seasons debuted in June and July, respectively. But after a creatively rocky second season, USA is giving its talented auteur-ish showrunner Sam Esmail more time to craft season 3. Therefore the show won’t return until October. Once again the season will consist of 10 episodes with Esmail directing each. Production starts this month.

In addition, recurring guest star BD Wong, who plays the Dark Army’s enigmatic leader Whiterose, has been upped to a series regular on the show.

“Season 3 of Mr. Robot will engage viewers in a whole new way, with Sam and team continuing to find ways to surprise, challenge and delight the audience,” said NBCUniversal Cable chief content officer Jeff Wachtel.

Last edited:
I fear the New and Cool may wear off and the Momentum they built will be gone by October though.

You pump more when something is hot, you don't fall back or change.

I can just hear Esmail now, "we want to make sure we give the Fans the best Robot we have, and right now it needs work...." blab blab blab 

I think Robot may be feeling itself a little too much and is going to fall flat on its face.

October....pfttt.....yo whatever bro.
mean.gif
 Over it.

Last edited:
Their ratings were already down from season 1. Wonder if the audience will decrease for 3 too.

Damn at October but :pimp: Bobby Cannavale being in season 3

Dude was the one of the only good things in piece of **** show Vinyl

Series is trash, gave up after the last episode of the first season

Got too ridiculous

From the promo it clearly seems like the boy Wellick is alive and well. EDIT - Had to read a grip of pgs to remember it was already confirmed Tyrell back.

It started in 2015?
:lol: Yeah, not 2013. Don't know where dude got those #s.

Iirc, this was a summer show that has now transitioned in to a fall show. Hence, the gap.

Last edited:
Debating if I should even come in here during the season

Last season every "theory" was fright :lol:

Looking forward to this, still wish it was still during the summer though. Last season started slow but picked up towards the second half.

Back
Top Bottom