MOST HUMONGOUS BOOTY EVER EVER Vol. Big Booty Rican #1

this video is super old, still appreciated tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Some of you kids are ******ed. Shorty doesnt have much of a waist, there's no visible hanging gut from the side view that i've seen. So exactly how is she fat? Latina women (as well as my black sisters) have a different distribution of fat, just so happens its goes to their as$es. You definitely can't be in the pee wee league if you wanna beat up on one the right way. Keep your pancake !#@ broad I'll take some meat on my bones anyday. SMH at some of you virgins.....
yes sir
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by latinplatinum69

Some of you kids are ******ed. Shorty doesnt have much of a waist, there's no visible hanging gut from the side view that i've seen. So exactly how is she fat? Latina women (as well as my black sisters) have a different distribution of fat, just so happens its goes to their as$es. You definitely can't be in the pee wee league if you wanna beat up on one the right way. Keep your pancake !#@ broad I'll take some meat on my bones anyday. SMH at some of you virgins.....

some of you guys prolly be smashing chicks with flat backs...

she got the crazy fatty... and you guyz wouldn't smash? yall tripping

I feel what yall saying, I lived by the big #%! rule also. But that chick #%! is a little out of hand though. I'm not about to say I would smash and I'm not about to say I wouldn't.
laugh.gif
But those cheeks are TOO huge.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

cetix ...the hell you talmbout

fat girls love skinny %#!#+$...im barely scraping 160 and fatties are always tryna get on
laugh.gif
true, fatties like mad diff. styles. i guess also what im tryin say tho is in contrast to deadset sayin sum dudes can only get fatties....thisshorty right NOW is not a fatty. also its like.....baggin a thick girl and keepin her is like a trophy girl....w/ her on ur arm dudes and females know u achampion.....just wlakin around town w/ a super thick tiny waist chick and gettin looks is whassup IMO (and im only 5'4 145 she 5'6 149ish)

Back
Top Bottom