MOST HUMONGOUS BOOTY EVER EVER Vol. Big Booty Rican #1

yo dawg i heard you like butt cheeks so i put butt cheaks in your buttcheeks so you can look at her buttcheekss while you look at her buttcheek

laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ the lil jon and pitbull song

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

seriously? some people find that attractive?
basically..people who can't land normal sized women, have to settle for heffers...and somehow it's been made acceptable
laugh.gif

they need to deport people like that to an island and let em all fight over one pizza. people that big consume too many resources. times are rough. we need to cut back. obesity FTL

sorry deadset but its the OTHER way around. normal sized dudes can only land 'normal' sized women. when it comes to thick girls u gotta be packin to break they backs in. and ure halfway right about her size. right now she's thick and sexy but give it a few kids and decades of pizzas later and she'll def. be sloppy fat. right now she's ripe and far from obese
glasses.gif
i would beat then fall asleep w/ my head on those a $ $ cheeks. FTW! sheyah!
you've gotta be kidding me
roll.gif

cetix ...the hell you talmbout

fat girls love skinny %#!#+$...im barely scraping 160 and fatties are always tryna get on
laugh.gif

Some of you kids are ******ed. Shorty doesnt have much of a waist, there's no visible hanging gut from the side view that i've seen. So exactly how isshe fat? Latina women (as well as my black sisters) have a different distribution of fat, just so happens its goes to their as$es. You definitely can't bein the pee wee league if you wanna beat up on one the right way. Keep your pancake !#@ broad I'll take some meat on my bones anyday. SMH at some of youvirgins.....

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

as much as I like big booty that's a bit OD.
ohwell.gif
thank you. thiat is way OD actually, it probably would look terrible when it aint got jeans covering it.

Back
Top Bottom