MOST HUMONGOUS BOOTY EVER EVER Vol. Big Booty Rican #1

smh.gif
what would you even do with that.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

seriously? some people find that attractive?
basically..people who can't land normal sized women, have to settle for heffers...and somehow it's been made acceptable
laugh.gif

they need to deport people like that to an island and let em all fight over one pizza. people that big consume too many resources. times are rough. we need to cut back. obesity FTL
laugh.gif

But that chick was just fat. Not in a good way like some people think.

cellulite hips

i bet anything yall dudes would change your mind if you seen that without the pants on.

^ ^ Youre prolly right. She doesnt get serious consideration till we see the whole onion. But, for the vid, She could get it just off of GP ...

Imagine being with that for just one night..once u get that, you go back to them skinny bootyless womens lol

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

How the hell your buttcheeks have buttcheeks?
I guess Xzibit hooked it up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

someone please make that Xzibit pic wither buttcheeks some where i would die
laugh.gif

\

ohh and as for her i would thrash that every day dats just to nice to pass up
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

seriously? some people find that attractive?
basically..people who can't land normal sized women, have to settle for heffers...and somehow it's been made acceptable
laugh.gif

they need to deport people like that to an island and let em all fight over one pizza. people that big consume too many resources. times are rough. we need to cut back. obesity FTL

sorry deadset but its the OTHER way around. normal sized dudes can only land 'normal' sized women. when it comes to thick girls u gotta be packinto break they backs in. and ure halfway right about her size. right now she's thick and sexy but give it a few kids and decades of pizzas later andshe'll def. be sloppy fat. right now she's ripe and far from obese
glasses.gif
i would beat then fall asleep w/ my head on those a $ $ cheeks. FTW! sheyah!

having a woman like that will keep you alive for longer years of happiness, must be the tortillas lol

Back
Top Bottom