MORE than 101 ways to cheat in REAL LIFE! here's some

Hiiii 
smile.gif

I need that elevator trick.........i come in to work 2 minutes before im scheduled to get to the 6th floor, and the same broad ALWAYS goes from the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor........EVERY DAY.

There are 4 elevators, but she always gets on at the same time.....NO MORE OF THAT %!%*!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need that elevator trick.........i come in to work 2 minutes before im scheduled to get to the 6th floor, and the same broad ALWAYS goes from the 2nd floor to the 3rd floor........EVERY DAY.

There are 4 elevators, but she always gets on at the same time.....NO MORE OF THAT %!%*!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

8. If you lean your head back and pretend to shake salt into your mouth from an imaginary salt shaker, you will taste salt. If it doesn't work at first, try varying the rates of shaking. For some people you have to go slower but faster works for other people.
told a couple of people this and I couldn't stop laughing 
laugh.gif

8. If you lean your head back and pretend to shake salt into your mouth from an imaginary salt shaker, you will taste salt. If it doesn't work at first, try varying the rates of shaking. For some people you have to go slower but faster works for other people.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 im at work.... tried it, looked around and asked myself what the hell im i doing..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 im at work.... tried it, looked around and asked myself what the hell im i doing..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

8.If you lean your head back and pretend to shake salt into your mouth from an imaginary salt shaker, you will taste salt. If it doesn't work at first, try varying the rates of shaking. For some people you have to go slower but faster works for other people.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was thinking about trying it but this is one of those things that when you try, someone suddenly walks by and you look like a fool
One time me and my boys were drinking or 
pimp.gif
 or maybe both and my cousin got of my buddies to do it. He caught himself a little into it but it was hilarious and he was pissed at himself. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

Originally Posted by iwantakazoozle

8.If you lean your head back and pretend to shake salt into your mouth from an imaginary salt shaker, you will taste salt. If it doesn't work at first, try varying the rates of shaking. For some people you have to go slower but faster works for other people.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was thinking about trying it but this is one of those things that when you try, someone suddenly walks by and you look like a fool
One time me and my boys were drinking or 
pimp.gif
 or maybe both and my cousin got of my buddies to do it. He caught himself a little into it but it was hilarious and he was pissed at himself. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom