MORE than 101 ways to cheat in REAL LIFE! here's some

If you read the salt shaker one and didnt burst out laughing, then actually did it? You are wild gullible.

The video game one most likely won't work these days, stores are aware of this. I exchanged an open game earlier this summer at Target cuz it wasn't playing and they exchanged it with no hassle, however Target policy was to give me the new game opened.

The video game one most likely won't work these days, stores are aware of this. I exchanged an open game earlier this summer at Target cuz it wasn't playing and they exchanged it with no hassle, however Target policy was to give me the new game opened.

Originally Posted by YoungLloyd

Heres some more..not 101 but a few more life hacks

http://omassix.com/wp-con...ploads/2010/08/ruiW1.jpg

pimp.gif

a few more:

If you receive a parking ticket and it has been less than an hour since it was administered, immediately call the number on the ticket to contest it. The call will go through a series of automated questions - you want to answer these questions based on the premise that your car had overheated, and that you only parked where you did out of necessity. Then go to either a convenience store of a gas station or an automotive shop of any kind (has to be one of these two) and by a bottle of water. When you submit your formal petition via mail, include the receipt for the water that you bought and explain that your car had overheated. The ticket will be waived.

If you are speeding and suddenly up ahead see a cop that clearly just tagged you, slow down and wave to him/her. Your odds of being pulled over are quite a bit reduced.

Don't be rude, but NEVER answer any cops questions when they call you in for questioning.

If your credit card magnetic stripe starts to get worn from use and being in your wallet, and doesn't always read in the card reader, you can use the plastic bag trick. Put the card in a plastic grocery bag and then swipe it. Not sure why it works, but it does.Taking it further though, you can simply apply a piece of quality cellophane tape over the mag stripe for a "permanent" plastic bag trick.

Macy's credit cards usually have a 20% discount on purchases. I pay with the Macy's card, then while still at the register, I immediately pay off the charge with my debit card. I just got 20% off my purchase and I never get a credit card bill. - this also works with JCP and kohl's cards.

When you buy something online, you usually get a chance to enter a promo code before you purchase. Google the promo codes. They're out there - you can get anything from free shipping to 25% off the purchase.

Keep a list of all of the credit card phone numbers (1-800) in your cell phone. This way, if your wallet is ever lost, you can call them immediately to have them put on hold. It's also a good idea to place all of the cards in your wallet on a copier and print a page to keep at home. This will give you access to your License #, etc.

If you're at home/work/party or GOD forbid your girlfriend's house and the toilet starts to overflow, take the lid off the back reservoir part and lift the long handle as far up as it will go. The water will stop rising and then you can quietly mutter curses at it till it goes back down (which it does, more often than not...)

You spill any liquid that will stain on your carpet (red wine, juice, etc), pour some salt on it. Work it into the carpet - just rub it in with your hands. Leave it there for a few hours (for serious stains, up to a day) and vacuum it out. Voila, stain gone.

If you get a ticket on the windshield of your car, you can potentially get away with parking illegally in the same lot for the rest of the day by keeping the ticket on your windshield.

If you drive stick and the battery is dead, get some friends, put the key to the on position, put the car in 2nd and push the clutch down. have your friends push your car. when you get a decent speed going let the clutch up. (this is called "Popping the clutch." your car with start and you can drive around for a while to recharge your battery(provided nothing is wrong with the battery or the alternator).

4,2,3,1 -- Vending machine cheat code. (As in, the vertical buttons machines, like this one http://www.enterprisevending.com/Images/vending.jpg ). will grant access to vending machine's diagnostic menu. most times the fun features are disabled, but i've gotten a free powerade and a couple cokes in the past.

Easy splinter removal: dip the splintered body part in some Elmer's glue, let it dry, remove glue with splinter.

Easy lawn care: Pour "beer" (Bud Light, Coors, etc) on the lawn. Fermented sugars make great fertilizer.

Easy broken glass clean up: Get the tiny pieces up with a piece of bread, the consistency and texture picks up even the smallest shard.

Sprinkle some salt on your napkin coaster at the bar.. your beer won't stick to it.

When receiving a call from a solicitor, simply press 9; the call will be dropped and your phone number is then put on the companies do not call list. 95% of companies support this feature.

To test a remote, put your cell phone in picture mode and face the remote towards the phone and push a button. Cell phones can see light outside of the visible spectrum and if the remote works you will see the light flash on your camera screen.

Always have some money saved that no one knows about, it could save your life.

If you have something important to remember put an object in a weird place. The next time you will see it it will automatically trigger your memory.

The code to every single Staples copy machine is "1 1 1 1". So put in a copying card with $1 on it, then go into admin mode on the machine. From there, turn off its external link to the machine that charges you. Ta-dah! Free copies!

Babywipes for the bathroom. Seriously, your life will be +1.

In January, Christmas M&Ms are half off. Buy two and remove the green ones. You will have more red and white M&Ms than would be in one bag of Valentine's Day M&Ms.

Pressing F5 skips video ads on YouTube.

found here.

a few more:

If you receive a parking ticket and it has been less than an hour since it was administered, immediately call the number on the ticket to contest it. The call will go through a series of automated questions - you want to answer these questions based on the premise that your car had overheated, and that you only parked where you did out of necessity. Then go to either a convenience store of a gas station or an automotive shop of any kind (has to be one of these two) and by a bottle of water. When you submit your formal petition via mail, include the receipt for the water that you bought and explain that your car had overheated. The ticket will be waived.

If you are speeding and suddenly up ahead see a cop that clearly just tagged you, slow down and wave to him/her. Your odds of being pulled over are quite a bit reduced.

Don't be rude, but NEVER answer any cops questions when they call you in for questioning.

If your credit card magnetic stripe starts to get worn from use and being in your wallet, and doesn't always read in the card reader, you can use the plastic bag trick. Put the card in a plastic grocery bag and then swipe it. Not sure why it works, but it does.Taking it further though, you can simply apply a piece of quality cellophane tape over the mag stripe for a "permanent" plastic bag trick.

Macy's credit cards usually have a 20% discount on purchases. I pay with the Macy's card, then while still at the register, I immediately pay off the charge with my debit card. I just got 20% off my purchase and I never get a credit card bill. - this also works with JCP and kohl's cards.

When you buy something online, you usually get a chance to enter a promo code before you purchase. Google the promo codes. They're out there - you can get anything from free shipping to 25% off the purchase.

Keep a list of all of the credit card phone numbers (1-800) in your cell phone. This way, if your wallet is ever lost, you can call them immediately to have them put on hold. It's also a good idea to place all of the cards in your wallet on a copier and print a page to keep at home. This will give you access to your License #, etc.

If you're at home/work/party or GOD forbid your girlfriend's house and the toilet starts to overflow, take the lid off the back reservoir part and lift the long handle as far up as it will go. The water will stop rising and then you can quietly mutter curses at it till it goes back down (which it does, more often than not...)

You spill any liquid that will stain on your carpet (red wine, juice, etc), pour some salt on it. Work it into the carpet - just rub it in with your hands. Leave it there for a few hours (for serious stains, up to a day) and vacuum it out. Voila, stain gone.

If you get a ticket on the windshield of your car, you can potentially get away with parking illegally in the same lot for the rest of the day by keeping the ticket on your windshield.

If you drive stick and the battery is dead, get some friends, put the key to the on position, put the car in 2nd and push the clutch down. have your friends push your car. when you get a decent speed going let the clutch up. (this is called "Popping the clutch." your car with start and you can drive around for a while to recharge your battery(provided nothing is wrong with the battery or the alternator).

4,2,3,1 -- Vending machine cheat code. (As in, the vertical buttons machines, like this one http://www.enterprisevending.com/Images/vending.jpg ). will grant access to vending machine's diagnostic menu. most times the fun features are disabled, but i've gotten a free powerade and a couple cokes in the past.

Easy splinter removal: dip the splintered body part in some Elmer's glue, let it dry, remove glue with splinter.

Easy lawn care: Pour "beer" (Bud Light, Coors, etc) on the lawn. Fermented sugars make great fertilizer.

Easy broken glass clean up: Get the tiny pieces up with a piece of bread, the consistency and texture picks up even the smallest shard.

Sprinkle some salt on your napkin coaster at the bar.. your beer won't stick to it.

When receiving a call from a solicitor, simply press 9; the call will be dropped and your phone number is then put on the companies do not call list. 95% of companies support this feature.

To test a remote, put your cell phone in picture mode and face the remote towards the phone and push a button. Cell phones can see light outside of the visible spectrum and if the remote works you will see the light flash on your camera screen.

Always have some money saved that no one knows about, it could save your life.

If you have something important to remember put an object in a weird place. The next time you will see it it will automatically trigger your memory.

The code to every single Staples copy machine is "1 1 1 1". So put in a copying card with $1 on it, then go into admin mode on the machine. From there, turn off its external link to the machine that charges you. Ta-dah! Free copies!

Babywipes for the bathroom. Seriously, your life will be +1.

In January, Christmas M&Ms are half off. Buy two and remove the green ones. You will have more red and white M&Ms than would be in one bag of Valentine's Day M&Ms.

Pressing F5 skips video ads on YouTube.

found here.

I got one I learned while working for Columbia House DVD. It's a little tedious but works everytime. Open an account, pick your 7 or whatever free movies, ask for the bill me later option, wait for you package to arrive and get all your account info. Once you do that call the 1-800 number and speak to a representative, then you go into actor mode and say either "This account was opened by my 12 year old son, I don't want this crap, I'll send it back and I'm not paying shipping, blah blah".

The thing is once you open an account you have to purchase the 2 movies of the month at regular price ($35.00, screw that) and there is no way out of it unless the account was opened by a minor or the person is passed away (this is the other option). Automatic cancellation.
devil.gif

Then you pick another name and address (friend, family,etc.) and do it again. Btw my movie collection is pretty sick these days
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I got one I learned while working for Columbia House DVD. It's a little tedious but works everytime. Open an account, pick your 7 or whatever free movies, ask for the bill me later option, wait for you package to arrive and get all your account info. Once you do that call the 1-800 number and speak to a representative, then you go into actor mode and say either "This account was opened by my 12 year old son, I don't want this crap, I'll send it back and I'm not paying shipping, blah blah".

The thing is once you open an account you have to purchase the 2 movies of the month at regular price ($35.00, screw that) and there is no way out of it unless the account was opened by a minor or the person is passed away (this is the other option). Automatic cancellation.
devil.gif

Then you pick another name and address (friend, family,etc.) and do it again. Btw my movie collection is pretty sick these days
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats a good one. does it only work for columbia house?

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

devil.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thats a good one. does it only work for columbia house?

^Why not just use an alias and send it to your regular address. Works the same way and you don't have to call them to cancel the account.
laugh.gif

^Why not just use an alias and send it to your regular address. Works the same way and you don't have to call them to cancel the account.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom