MORE than 101 ways to cheat in REAL LIFE! here's some

ive been doing the elevator trick everyday at work since i read this. i cant tell if no one is calling for it or if it actually works. lol

ive been doing the elevator trick everyday at work since i read this. i cant tell if no one is calling for it or if it actually works. lol

If you receive a parking ticket and it has been less than an hour since it was administered, immediately call the number on the ticket to contest it. The call will go through a series of automated questions - you want to answer these questions based on the premise that your car had overheated, and that you only parked where you did out of necessity. Then go to either a convenience store of a gas station or an automotive shop of any kind (has to be one of these two) and by a bottle of water. When you submit your formal petition via mail, include the receipt for the water that you bought and explain that your car had overheated. The ticket will be waived.

If you get a ticket on the windshield of your car, you can potentially get away with parking illegally in the same lot for the rest of the day by keeping the ticket on your windshield.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

If you are speeding and suddenly up ahead see a cop that clearly just tagged you, slow down and wave to him/her. Your odds of being pulled over are quite a bit reduced.

nerd.gif

If you receive a parking ticket and it has been less than an hour since it was administered, immediately call the number on the ticket to contest it. The call will go through a series of automated questions - you want to answer these questions based on the premise that your car had overheated, and that you only parked where you did out of necessity. Then go to either a convenience store of a gas station or an automotive shop of any kind (has to be one of these two) and by a bottle of water. When you submit your formal petition via mail, include the receipt for the water that you bought and explain that your car had overheated. The ticket will be waived.

If you get a ticket on the windshield of your car, you can potentially get away with parking illegally in the same lot for the rest of the day by keeping the ticket on your windshield.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

If you are speeding and suddenly up ahead see a cop that clearly just tagged you, slow down and wave to him/her. Your odds of being pulled over are quite a bit reduced.

nerd.gif

Had this app for a while...the one about sliced bread and the color on the wrap helping you determine if it was old or not had me
eek.gif

Had this app for a while...the one about sliced bread and the color on the wrap helping you determine if it was old or not had me
eek.gif

nerd.gif

My girl's brother does the same thing. Waves to almost every cop he sees, and if he gets pulled over he his mad apologetic and tells him he wants to become a cop too and ask them for advice.

Then he say he is going to pay it as soon as possibe but since he will know when the court date is if he can still swing by the court house and met up with the cop to talk some more. He says got 70% success rate with this. And he always gives them his Google Voice/Grandcentral number so if they call he can simply block their calls

nerd.gif

My girl's brother does the same thing. Waves to almost every cop he sees, and if he gets pulled over he his mad apologetic and tells him he wants to become a cop too and ask them for advice.

Then he say he is going to pay it as soon as possibe but since he will know when the court date is if he can still swing by the court house and met up with the cop to talk some more. He says got 70% success rate with this. And he always gives them his Google Voice/Grandcentral number so if they call he can simply block their calls

I got a couple to add that some of you may or may not know:

If you reach someone's voicemail and want to skip over the greeting, press 1 on your keypad and you should hear a beep to start recording.
If you want to check your own mobile voicemail from a remote location, call your phone number and, during the greeting, press * (star). You should be prompted to enter your password.

If you reach someone's voicemail and want to skip over the greeting, press 1 on your keypad and you should hear a beep to start recording.
If you want to check your own mobile voicemail from a remote location, call your phone number and, during the greeting, press * (star). You should be prompted to enter your password.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you reach someone's voicemail and want to skip over the greeting, press 1 on your keypad and you should hear a beep to start recording.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you want to check your own mobile voicemail from a remote location, call your phone number and, during the greeting, press * (star). You should be prompted to enter your password.[/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you reach someone's voicemail and want to skip over the greeting, press 1 on your keypad and you should hear a beep to start recording.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If you want to check your own mobile voicemail from a remote location, call your phone number and, during the greeting, press * (star). You should be prompted to enter your password.[/color]
laugh.gif

Anyone who has tried calling a mobile phone in the past 10 years knows this isn't true.

Its because all the companies have different codes. Some of them ask you to press "1", some "#" and others "*"

So when you may be trying to leave a voicemail you might actually attempt to log in to the voicemail account and vice versa depending on the carrier.

Anyone who has tried calling a mobile phone in the past 10 years knows this isn't true.

Its because all the companies have different codes. Some of them ask you to press "1", some "#" and others "*"

So when you may be trying to leave a voicemail you might actually attempt to log in to the voicemail account and vice versa depending on the carrier.

Back
Top Bottom