Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Being a parent def makes you a light sleeper 😂

I was told once you have kids you will never have another great sleep in your life. :lol: For awhile, that is true but babygirl is now sleeping in until 8 on the weekends. I swear I wake up feeling like Scrooge McDuck when he be jumping in those big ol' piles of money.
On topic though what are y'all foot care tips? I got terrible feet, if I don't soak them in ancient oils from Egypt they look like I was out building pyramids all day.

Get you a foot scrubber. Bought one off of Amazon. Lawd, the difference it made. Use it in the shower once your feet get wet and then when you drying off hit them with some cocoa butter. Feet will feel as smooth as a babies rear end.

I used to have reallllly bad insomnia slept horrible i would wake up every 20 minutes throughout the entire night so i said fk it and just started staying up.

I end up getting put in the hospital for a bit something unrelated. While im hooked up to all these machines they nurses notice my sleep habits. They do a sleep test, turns out I have sleep apnea.

They gave me a cpap. I struggled for like the first week. But boy when that first good sleep hit me I knocked out for 13 hours straight. It was amazing. I say all that to say, I sleep through EVERYTHING now trains, helicopters, gun shots, sirens, storms whatever 😂🤦🏾‍♂️

Thank goodness I can sleep through everything. Ive lived next to trains, a hospital with a helicopter pad, and my new house had other houses getting built for a year and i had to sleep through construction during the day working nights. I think Ive actually always enjoyed sleeping with a little bit of noise like the TV or fan, complete silence is unsettling. :lol:

Screenshot_20230113_060815_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Game changer :smokin

I had trouble sleeping for years. Bought these and been sleeping like a bear. Get em on Amazon for less than $20 ...

What’s the best alarm clock to wake people up who sleep though them. Everyday my wife sleeps through it and I come home today and she’s sleeping 2 hours late for work. :lol:

She needs one that shakes the bed like an earthquake or something.

I really don't understand these types of folks.

How do you NOT hear it?

omg that’s terrible. They have ones that make it seem like the sun is rising I’ve heard they work. I’m a light sleeper so I normally wake up before my alarm.

How does that work as an alarm (sound)?

I really don't understand these types of folks.

How do you NOT hear it?

How does that work as an alarm (sound)?

don’t make sense…these folks would be taken by the threat/wolves from an evolutionary perspective but i guess the brain also is adapted enough to the modern context such that an alarm sounding off isn’t interpreted as something that requires immediate waking…maybe the key for this type of person is an alarm that randomly changes to different sounds each time 🤣🤣🤣

i think the ones that mimic the sun rising are light based rather than sound

Me neither now. Also got rid of my raccoon circles around my eyes. Recommend these to everyone i know ...

The little tab on those sleep masks would bother me. Ended up getting this. Still throw it off sometimes because I just don't like things on me when I sleep.

The little tab on those sleep masks would bother me. Ended up getting this. Still throw it off sometimes because I just don't like things on me when I sleep.
I'm sure these work but Nite Hood sounds like a c list Spider-Man villain

I got one of those sleep masks with headphones built in. Changed my life. I sleep with my eyes slightly open and it definitely affects the quality of sleep. My mom has the same problem and she had me taping my eyes shut for a while :lol:. Works the same but I prefer the mask

Back
Top Bottom