Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

if you were ending up sore then you hadn’t really accepted your ‘state of washed’ 😂…some of my fondest pickup hoop memories involved old heads, the phantom calls/fouls, the purposely trying to slow the pace of game down, the old school moves/tricks followed by ‘see y’all don’t nothing know bout that’ sayings, the arguments…all because they were washed and knew it 😂

y’all are depriving the youth of these gems of tradition 😂, but i definitely understand the motivation, especially given today’s highlight culture…it’s hilarious tho 🤣🤣🤣

depriving the youth?.. man

1675369546455.jpeg

She did a horrible job cleaning too she kept trying to make small talk the entire time. 2 hours in im like yo you havent even started cleaning upstairs.

Maybe this video Ive definitely never seen in my life is the service she thought I needed. :lol:
When you call them cleaning services and they send a dude or someone younger than yourself, just call the manager and they’ll normally send you out one of their heavy hitters for the free or discounted. I did that one time and the damn girl just sat in the driveway for an hour. I called and the manager told me her employee said shes waiting for me because she saw a for sale sign in the yard she assuned the house was unoccupied (my car was in the garage). She finally comes in and shes like 21 i have to tell her what to clean and how i was upset

Is cleaning the young chick side hustle?

My old co worker and friend (22) cleans houses all winter for cash while she’s laid off and on unemployment. She does pretty well too.

But then you’re cleaning houses all day. I can barely find the interest to make my bed in the mornings. Thats hustling sideways if that’s hustling.

When you call them cleaning services and they send a dude or someone younger than yourself, just call the manager and they’ll normally send you out one of their heavy hitters for the free or discounted. I did that one time and the damn girl just sat in the driveway for an hour. I called and the manager told me her employee said shes waiting for me because she saw a for sale sign in the yard she assuned the house was unoccupied (my car was in the garage). She finally comes in and shes like 21 i have to tell her what to clean and how i was upset

Yea its always hit or miss. I got this one jamaican lady once who brought her two kids with her. Crib was spotless. Ended up doing some cleaning myself AFTER she left. :smh:

I actually like cleaning and find it therapeutic but I feel like I miss stuff thats why I hirer professionals to do a deep clean every 2 to 3 months. So i definitely notice if it aint done up to my standards.

I’m not trying to clean or detail either. Too tedious. But it’s good money so if you like it more power to you.

Not that much overhead either so easy enough to do it on your own.

Yeah not sure how building a 6-7 figure hustle is sideways, but not everything is for everyone. Not for me the ones who it's for are doing great. Mobile detailing folks too.

bingo. mom immigrated to the states and cleaned houses for 30+ years. far from the glamorous job she wanted and it was exhausting, but she got to work on her own schedule and put me and two sisters thru college.

with the prevalence of AirBNB and those “cleaning fees” i imagine more folks than ever are hiring home cleaners to work on their BNBs, especially if they’re running their properties remotely

What job is glamorous though?

It’s all work, people probably think my job is straight 🗑️ but I see people in an office spending a whole day talking about the same thing and then 4 hours talking about their next meeting on the same thing and it sounds awful talking about traction and EOS.

Aren't you the guy who wanted to lose weight but didn't want to do anything to lose weight?

You just lazy

Lol that sounds on brand for me.

I don’t mean anything by it in the sense that there’s anything wrong with the job. It’s no different than grinding driving a bunch of hours on Uber or any other sort of these gigs. I just think the social media era glamorizes these sort of gigs as hustling. They are hard work that usually doesn’t pan out as something long term. If i were talking to a 22 year old i’d advise them down a different path where they take that time and energy toward a more sustainable career whether it’s a trade or something else.

What job is glamorous though?

It’s all work, people probably think my job is straight 🗑️ but I see people in an office spending a whole day talking about the same thing and then 4 hours talking about their next meeting on the same thing and it sounds awful talking about traction and EOS.

There are way worse jobs than cleaning houses, especially if the house is relatively well kept. My house is always clean, I think some cleaners arent sure what to do when they get here and I have to direct them on subtle stuff to wipe and dust down. Cleaning a frat house may be another story.

Back
Top Bottom