Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I couple of times over the last I week I couldn't remember if I'd already taken my vitamins upon waking or before leaving the house so I either took them twice that day or just skipped them one or two days. This has happened 4-5times over the last month.

Now I have a one of those things.....the weekly box

One of these, washed AF
0E554948-4084-4C8D-B672-5534330D30A3.jpeg

Been had something like this in my Amazon cart for a minute now.

Haven't pulled the trigger yet.

If yall haven't started taking Metamucil yet I don't know what the hell you're waiting for. Stuff works miracles. Kid you not, I took a **** the other day and wiped my *** one time...toilet paper was bone dry. Wiped it one more time for safety..clean as a whistle. I could've ate off of that paper but decided to flush it down instead. Don't sleep

If yall haven't started taking Metamucil yet I don't know what the hell you're waiting for. Stuff works miracles. Kid you not, I took a **** the other day and wiped my *** one time...toilet paper was bone dry. Wiped it one more time for safety..clean as a whistle. I could've ate off of that paper but decided to flush it down instead. Don't sleep

I get the same effect from using Calm. (Along with all the other benefits it gives)

been recommending that. love that S**T !

Been playing b2b nights the past 3 weeks. Getting buckets at 38.

#striveforgreatness
#justakidfromomaha

crush it. i’m same age. i recently decided i’m going to try and play till i’m 50. Going to get myself into excellent shape - having that as a goal and purpose in life really helps. I just play 1x a week though. Feeling good been eating well the past few months hitting the gym feeling good out there. Incorporated some of that knees over toes stuff to keep the knees healthy.

crush it. i’m same age. i recently decided i’m going to try and play till i’m 50. Going to get myself into excellent shape - having that as a goal and purpose in life really helps. I just play 1x a week though. Feeling good been eating well the past few months hitting the gym feeling good out there. Incorporated some of that knees over toes stuff to keep the knees healthy.
some of the old guys that I saw play years ago, the lean and lanky seems to have more capability or mileage on them compared to someone heavy. most of the heavy dudes that I saw play are either often injured or no longer playing.

I year or so ago, I’m out doing errands, it’s a Sunday and one of our local stations is playing all your old school standards. There’s Marvin Gaye, Parliament Funk, Luther Vandross, Pattie LaBelle, what you’d probably hear during the daylight portion of a Black Family gathering, when the older folks are dancing and reminiscing.

Then the station throws in “Rapper’s Delight,” they don't usually play hip-hop but hey that song came out in 1979 so it’s definitely old school. A few songs later, there’s Aaliyah, her earliest stuff from the mid 1990’s. That’s kind of the edge of old school.

Then a few songs Later “Ain’t Nobody” fades out and “Nellyville” came. I was still in high school when that came out. As if driving a CRV with kids in car seats in the back wasn’t enough of a sign. A song from 2002 now being considered old school had me mouthing to myself “tha-tha-tha-that’s all folks.”

I never understood why dudes kept the horse shoe Kornheiser cut. Always said when i get to that point im bic'n it. My hairline and corners are still stronger than Jalen Roses black ice, but I was in my homies man cave. He has this little scoreboard mini jumbotron thing above his pool table it has mirrors on the underside. Now im not bald but mannnn when I tell you i caught a view of the top of my head, I saw my future 😮😮😢. Back to my main point...the horse shoe part of my hair is so strong I'd have to shave like 2x a day, Im not ready for that type of commitment and time. Thats a real effort. All the dudes with the Kornheiser Im sorry, my karma coming I should have never judged you.
1200x0.jpg

I never understood why dudes kept the horse shoe Kornheiser cut. Always said when i get to that point im bic'n it. My hairline and corners are still stronger than Jalen Roses black ice, but I was in my homies man cave. He has this little scoreboard mini jumbotron thing above his pool table it has mirrors on the underside. Now im not bald but mannnn when I tell you i caught a view of the top of my head, I saw my future 😮😮😢. Back to my main point...the horse shoe part of my hair is so strong I'd have to shave like 2x a day, Im not ready for that type of commitment and time. Thats a real effort. All the dudes with the Kornheiser Im sorry, my karma coming I should have never judged you.
1200x0.jpg
honestly, it’s probably a ***** to keep shaving it and keeping it bald. he probably just doesn’t care

1200x0.jpg

man…was just talking about this w/the fam because of all the beard/hair/hairline surgery transplant & the male lacefronts (🤣🤣🤣) stuff becoming more common, would we take that trip to turkey…i don’t think i could do it but if the follicles were falling off i kinda think i’d rock with the george jefferson cut out of sheer laziness & for the laughs…tho my hat/headwear game would be a1 for sure 😂

Last edited:
Have to shave my head every day. It sucks. Sometimes twice a day if I want to keep it smooth late in the evening and I'm going somewhere.

Yeah, I'm balding enough that I need to **** or get off the pot (new coworker aged me by 5 years...I'm blaming my balding). But ain't no way keeping up a bald head is simple work. And ain't no way I'm finna come close to shaving every day.

I complain but.....

It's better than having a thin head of hair. Wished I'd done it years earlier, even if you have to stay on top of things. I've had some people be way off on how old I am now :lol:

You can let it go for a day or two if you want to be lazy and just gonna hang out at the house or simply don't care.

Back
Top Bottom