Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

On topic though what are y'all foot care tips? I got terrible feet, if I don't soak them in ancient oils from Egypt they look like I was out building pyramids all day.
Not building pyramids all day 😂 honestly do one of those baby foot feet peel masks. They leave your feet smooth.

What’s the best alarm clock to wake people up who sleep though them. Everyday my wife sleeps through it and I come home today and she’s sleeping 2 hours late for work. :lol:

She needs one that shakes the bed like an earthquake or something.
omg that’s terrible. They have ones that make it seem like the sun is rising I’ve heard they work. I’m a light sleeper so I normally wake up before my alarm.

What’s the best alarm clock to wake people up who sleep though them. Everyday my wife sleeps through it and I come home today and she’s sleeping 2 hours late for work. :lol:

She needs one that shakes the bed like an earthquake or something.

When I had to get up early for college I had one of those old fashioned ones with bells on - and it wasn’t beside my bed but on my desk a few feet away. It made a racket and I had to get up to turn it off. No snooze function either which is always tempting.

Not building pyramids all day 😂 honestly do one of those baby foot feet peel masks. They leave your feet smooth.

I did that last year - first few days nothing then about 5 days in it was like a crime scene. Really satisfying picking it all off and my feet were pretty good after.

That’s nice, I only need to set an alarm in the summer or else I’m on night shift so I just wake up naturally at like 2pm.

Yeah it’s trash but I just do it in the winter when nothing is going on. I don’t do **** anyways. I just roll in and watch YouTube and go home.

That why I wake up in the afternoon instead of right before work so I can just do regular people stuff before I go in.

When that melatonin x Nyquil combo starts to kick in
lil-wayne.gif

I used to work a grip of overnight jobs. Took a toll on me after a while. I remember plenty of times falling asleep waking up feeling like I'm late getting dressed only to find out ive only been sleep 3 hours.

Money was good but overnights are hell I used to work at this hospital dispatcher pbx operations center we had this weird thing where they alternated between 4x10 schedules and 3x12 schedules. How they alternated was always sporadic they never paid attention to who was working what and who was coming on or off what schedule, sometimes you would end up working a grip for what seemed like months sometimes switching to the other schedule in the middle of the week or at the beginning of what you thought was about to be your day off 😂. Sometimes you might do a mwf and end up not back at work til that next Friday night 😂. Crazy ****

The only reason I do this job is the money is too good and easy to turn down. I’m only there for snow removal. When it doesn’t know I don’t do a damn thing.

Yesterday I drove around for 4 hours to look busy and spent the other 4 watching YouTube in a lazy boy.

I couldn’t work there year round though. I feel like I lose brain cells every time I go in.

Don't know if this qualifies as washed, but I've always woken up 5 to 10 minutes early before my alarm buzzes. Have to be really carefully not to turn it off when I do that. Must be some sort of mental thing. I sometimes wonder if I'd oversleep if I didn't have one though.

absolutely abhor alarms to awaken…#alliteration!

can’t remember the last time i used any alarm to get out of bed, it is such an unnatural way to wake up

I was the same way u till my biological click got all ****** up.

Plus sometimes you need to wake up a certain time even if your body is saying you should be sleeping more.

Back
Top Bottom