Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

One of the best things I’ve got my wife in the last few years was a big cast iron pot with a lid. LeCreuset is a big brand around here - pricey but they last. Versatile because it can go on the stove or in the oven and has a lid. She uses it all the time.
Yes I def have seen those and want one of those!

Great Jones

Very good quality and they’re colorful

I got the nonstick frying pan and liked it so much I got one for my brother. And my wife has a lot of their baking sheets and loves them

How long have you had the nonstick? Is the ceramic layer durable? I ask because every non-stick pan I try always ends up chipping / peeling. I know the cheapo ones chip easily, but wondering if Great Jones is more durable

Top of the line, Le creuset or all clad. After that, good and more affordable, Tramontina, calphalon, Cuisinart, Lodge etc
Wife loves her All Clad pan. Gets a really good sear. We also have a mix of Le Creuset and Stuab dutch ovens, baking dishes, etc. All were bought on sale at factory outlets or random home goods stores. Best score was a 6 Qt Le Creuset dutch oven for $80 at the outlets. Regular price is $400+. Sales lady knocked the price down further after I told her I didn’t like the color and I was making lamb ragu :lol:

Had too much to drink and couldn’t perform last night smh she was so upset…
Sorry Jade 😔

If It’s In A Rap Song It’s Ok.
7CCB8AF1-C3FB-4F31-9FB0-4F43F66ABAF5.jpeg

Last edited:
How long have you had the nonstick? Is the ceramic layer durable? I ask because every non-stick pan I try always ends up chipping / peeling. I know the cheapo ones chip easily, but wondering if Great Jones is more durable
I know exactly what you mean. I’ve had mine since XMas 2018. I was over our other pans peeling within a year. Being 100, it’s starting to peel now but it is easily my most used cooking device, has endured heavy usage over the past 4 years (2-4 uses a week) and lasted much longer than any other nonstick I’ve ever had. I read somewhere that you typically need to replace your nonstick pans every 5 years so I’m right on track. I will be getting another at some point this year

This is how I know I'm washed.

Im at work in the morning and I suddenly start to feel bad. Whole body. I started chalking it up to all types of ****. Not sleeping right, no yambs recently, bad weed?, didn't eat, etc. Got so bad I'm ready to leave work early.

I go outside to get some air cuz I really needed it. Minutes later I fart and all that pain and bad feeling is gone!

I'm like damn all that was just gas? :smh:

I was imagining going home to be at the toilet in some shape or form but passing gas got me feeling even better.
Yo funny enough ran into this recently, crazy stomach pain, bloated like crazy. I'm thinking muscle contusion or organs or something, even called out. Thought let me get some gas x and sparkling water to check if it's gas, sure enough it was.

I know exactly what you mean. I’ve had mine since XMas 2018. I was over our other pans peeling within a year. Being 100, it’s starting to peel now but it is easily my most used cooking device, has endured heavy usage over the past 4 years (2-4 uses a week) and lasted much longer than any other nonstick I’ve ever had. I read somewhere that you typically need to replace your nonstick pans every 5 years so I’m right on track. I will be getting another at some point this year
I haven't tried Great Jones yet and for years I have been on the hunt for a great non-stick pan. ceramic seems to be better than most but it still is susceptible to wear. I accidentally burnt our ceramic pan when I forgot to turn the stove down to a minimum while frying and took a dump. fire alarm went off and damn thing was charcoal. had to scrape the pan intensively trying to salvage it since it was only 2 weeks old since I had purchased it. it was still ok but not as good as it was. we try to avoid el cheapo pans as they say the chemical used for it is quite toxic.

inorder to prolong and maintain the quality of the pan, I always immediately clean it up "immediately" after use and remove the oil. also, don't burn your pan.

I went for physiotherapy yesterday for my nagging stiff neck and shoulder/arm pain and was given a deep tissue massage. muscles were tight as hell and was in agony for the whole session. then had some EMS and hot/cold compress afterwards. my body was so sore in the evening. today feels quite better and quite loose but I still have to go next week for another round since my neck is still abit stiff.

Tucking in tee shirts is weird.

Only dude I give a pass to is my boy who’s out here running around looking like he just got off the rugby field with hi-vis rugby shirts and super short work shorts.

He’s South African and that’s just how they do it. :lol:

when they go after your khaki game
sheesh

Screen Shot 2023-01-08 at 1.34.37 PM.png

I watched that Amazon documentary a few years ago and they were interviewing him in his house - at one point he opened his wardrobe and all it had was a row of khakis, a row of blue sweaters and a shelf of blue hats.

It was kind of fantastic - I envy the commitment and simplicity.

Edit: found a picture.

1673191071929.png

Me: SLOW DOWN!
Nephew: I’m doing 9mph bonehead.
Me: THIS IS A NEIGHBORHOOD!…you cretin(under my breath)
Nephew: F’ing geezer(under his breath)
Me: continues sweeping my porch (mumbling under my breath)

Me: SLOW DOWN!
Nephew: I’m doing 9mph bonehead.
Me: THIS IS A NEIGHBORHOOD!…you cretin(under my breath)
Nephew: F’ing geezer(under his breath)
Me: continues sweeping my porch (mumbling under my breath)

Corny for sure, at least by one definition.

I hear corny I always think Thick Women, or cornfed.
Some apply it to old-fashioned thinking.
And most (un-washed)see it as term identifying one that is doing too much, or Nick Cannon.

Fitting in at least one way I’d say.
ED748025-D9BF-4330-B124-0DB5DDADECC4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom