Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Definitively not true in this case.

It’s not quite what it was but he’s nearly 70 and still has long thick hair.

19F95BAC-0A77-4EF9-82DD-E2D478F910CE.jpeg
he got the treatment.

Attachments

• mane_shampoo__71678.png
    mane_shampoo__71678.png
    905.9 KB · Views: 707
I remember just 10+years ago laughing at the homie that was at my house(TULSA, OK) Up from Dallas, Tx.
He is 7-8yrs older so then I was 30's and he was late 30's.

We were getting ready to go out and my Dude comes out the bathroom with his UnderShirt tucked into his draws(underwear)
I clowned his *** and wouldn't listen to any reason I just called him OLD AF, washed.

I have been tucking my undershirts into my underwear now for about 12mos and it's truly lifechanging.
I never have to worry about my undershirt coming untucked or pulling, repulling my pants up all day after kneeling down.

Washed AF move, but game changer.

Never tuck the Overshirt into the underwear
tuck-your-shirt-into-your-underpants_large.jpg

BUT, once I come out of the Dress shirt after walking through the door, if you catch me bending over you will definitelly see this ****....

images

I remember just 10+years ago laughing at the homie that was at my house(TULSA, OK) Up from Dallas, Tx.
He is 7-8yrs older so then I was 30's and he was late 30's.

We were getting ready to go out and my Dude comes out the bathroom with his UnderShirt tucked into his draws(underwear)
I clowned his *** and wouldn't listen to any reason I just called him OLD AF, washed.

I have been tucking my undershirts into my underwear now for about 12mos and it's truly lifechanging.
I never have to worry about my undershirt coming untucked or pulling, repulling my pants up all day after kneeling down.

Washed AF move, but game changer.

Never tuck the Overshirt into the underwear
tuck-your-shirt-into-your-underpants_large.jpg

BUT, once I come out of the Dress shirt after walking through the door, if you catch me bending over you will definitelly see this ****....

images
Amazon product ASIN B07BLVMTDF

Fellas, for the first time I went out and thought to myself my old *** should be at home with my girl (I am a pretty social dude always have been) I think it's a combo of I have found the right one and me being washed. :pimp:

Don't know if this is washed but every time I take a receipt and start thinking about not making skin contact I end up making skin contact.

talking about pots and pans any of y’all have a recommendation on a good set??

One of the best things I’ve got my wife in the last few years was a big cast iron pot with a lid. LeCreuset is a big brand around here - pricey but they last. Versatile because it can go on the stove or in the oven and has a lid. She uses it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom