Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

yall use that measuring cup, i just chug it
not gon eem lie, sometimes it does go down the wrong pipe.

I do that too when in a hurry. This was just me pouring it and not noticing some of the safety glue fell into the cup before drinking it. If I wasn’t aware of it then, I am now 🎓👓

87b5e4ab3710476b966d218d475ad5fd.aspx

The surgeon has to cut open the "extensor retinaculum" aka sheathing and remove parts of the inflamed tissue and sheathing.

Bruv, It's been a struggle to get back working out and being active

I had this too… had to sleep with a cast for months. Cleared up after steroid shots tho…

This is how I know I'm washed.

Im at work in the morning and I suddenly start to feel bad. Whole body. I started chalking it up to all types of ****. Not sleeping right, no yambs recently, bad weed?, didn't eat, etc. Got so bad I'm ready to leave work early.

I go outside to get some air cuz I really needed it. Minutes later I fart and all that pain and bad feeling is gone!

I'm like damn all that was just gas? :smh:

I was imagining going home to be at the toilet in some shape or form but passing gas got me feeling even better.

Last edited:
This is how I know I'm washed.

Im at work in the morning and I suddenly start to feel bad. Whole body. I started chalking it up to all types of ****. Not sleeping right, no yambs recently, bad weed?, didn't eat, etc. Got so bad I'm ready to leave work early.

I go outside to get some air cuz I really needed it. Minutes later I fart and all that pain and bad feeling is gone!

I'm like damn all that was just gas? :smh:

I was imagining going home to be at the toilet in some shape or form but passing gas got me feeling even better.

Man I had gas in my upper back once :lol: didn't even know that was possible.

I was at my friends house once and his mom called and said she was on the way to the hospital with his dad because he’s having chest pains. I drove him like 45 min in prime rush hour traffic just for us to get there and have them tell us he just had gas :stoneface:

Yeah there's no turning back now.

Had pre-plans for new years but I kept thinking it was sunday night not saturday. So like I said I've been needing some sleep so I just passed out saturday and slept good. I slept right pass the countdown and woke up after 12 to mad messages on my phone :lol: :smh:

played 1-on-1 Bball with my teenage nephew during Christmas vacation. knew I was out of shape and carrying 40lbs of extra luggage. was only able to do one attempt before I knew I was done. completely gassed. atleast I scored a single point. :rofl:

damn kids are so full of endurance.

going to hit the gym soon after I have my neck treated.

Thanks moe200069 moe200069
I can't imagine posting in here less than once per week.
Everyday I am reminded I am washed.
I won't be telling all, but sometimes I just have to share a washed *** moment.

tweaked my elbow a few weeks ago...still feeling it 😔, missing the days where a night's sleep would shake off these type of ailments

tweaked my elbow a few weeks ago...still feeling it 😔, missing the days where a night's sleep would shake off these type of ailments

now it just lingers. a few days after arriving, I'm still feeling the brunt of jetlag. 2 weeks of nonstop activities got me all aching all over. the worse part is, my physio is still not available and I called in sick today.

One of my kids is complaining that he’s losing his hair.

Maybe this is the opposite of this thread though? - of all my physical failings I’ve still got thick brown hair.
Dont they say thinning hair would come from your wife's Dads side, hopefully lil man doesnt start looking at Grandpa sideways 😂

Back
Top Bottom