Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Can’t remember the last time I attempted something outside my wheelhouse when it comes to sexy time.

I got doggy, I’m on top (missionary), she’s on top, and laying on the side. Das it! Thinking about some of the things I would do……. I can’t believe I’m not that guy anymore.

This must be how Vince Carter must feel watching old dunk highlights.

I cant do some sexual positions comfortably anymore. :lol: :smh:
Are you guys staying limber and stretching or working out minimally? I am in IT so we are pretty stationary throughout the day. Since I am getting older I bought some push up bars and have them on my desk. Do about 7/8 sets of 30 push-ups a day. Have a rolled-up exercise mat, and I do about 5/6 sets of 100 bicycle kicks throughout the day. The cracking of my back during it is insane, wasn't so weird during Covid I was the only one in the office, but when people started coming back it was weird. However, we have guys interested in working out, now working in the office and they don't care. Not looking to complete just hold father time at bay a little longer.

Also don't forget the vitamins.

Are you guys staying limber and stretching or working out minimally? I am in IT so we are pretty stationary throughout the day. Since I am getting older I bought some push up bars and have them on my desk. Do about 7/8 sets of 30 push-ups a day. Have a rolled-up exercise mat, and I do about 5/6 sets of 100 bicycle kicks throughout the day. The cracking of my back during it is insane, wasn't so weird during Covid I was the only one in the office, but when people started coming back it was weird. However, we have guys interested in working out, now working in the office and they don't care. Not looking to complete just hold father time at bay a little longer.

I workout 5 to 6 times a week with minimum hour of hard cardio per workout.

I do need to stretch more. Never been a very limber individual. Maybe I need to work some more yoga into my routine.

wow, so am i :wow:

wifey told me either vicks or hydrocortizone work. i tried the hydrocortizone being that i know vicks would probably be an adventure :lol:

woke up all good, lil emasculated but good :smokin

I purchased some of the witch hazel wipes yesterday. They seem to be having a positive effect - I’ll be using them in a precautionary manner from now on :lol:

I did some research about the causes; fortunately, I don’t believe my diet is to blame. Only bad toilet practices.

yea sitting most of the day is tough, hard to offset with any fitness/training routine, a little hack i seen via the huberman lab podcast was that doing calve raises (while sitting) has some wild overall fitness benefit. if doing the supplement thing, checking out the app cronometer, an app that tracks both the macro & micro nutrients of your diet such that you can get something of a gauge of what you might need/want to supplement such that one is able be more targeted rather than taking vitamins that aren't actually necessary

I workout 5 to 6 times a week with minimum hour of hard cardio per workout.

I do need to stretch more. Never been a very limber individual. Maybe I need to work some more yoga into my routine.

stretching (passive & dynamic, i.e. stretch & holding vs. no holding stretch but bouncing in & out range of motion) is one of those things that in order to really have lasting gains it actually needs to do very consistently (huberman also did a podcast on this very topic), it does sort of have temporary improvement in individual sessions but it quickly goes away if not done for a certain length of time & not done basically daily (use it or lose it)...doing full range of motion resistance/strength training is actually more effective, as it actually builds strength by providing load throughout that range of motion vs stretching that basically just allows for a temporary improvement in range of motion

Speaking of rhoids....

Feels like my logs been tryna come out sideways recently. Girth on these joints got me clinging onto the towel rail for dear life :smh:
23C0876E-535D-4F10-B749-FE8869A14D8D.gif

I purchased some of the witch hazel wipes yesterday. They seem to be having a positive effect - I’ll be using them in a precautionary manner from now on :lol:

I did some research about the causes; fortunately, I don’t believe my diet is to blame. Only bad toilet practices.

I Believe Straining Is The Number One Casue.

yea sitting most of the day is tough, hard to offset with any fitness/training routine, a little hack i seen via the huberman lab podcast was that doing calve raises (while sitting) has some wild overall fitness benefit. if doing the supplement thing, checking out the app cronometer, an app that tracks both the macro & micro nutrients of your diet such that you can get something of a gauge of what you might need/want to supplement such that one is able be more targeted rather than taking vitamins that aren't actually necessary

stretching (passive & dynamic, i.e. stretch & holding vs. no holding stretch but bouncing in & out range of motion) is one of those things that in order to really have lasting gains it actually needs to do very consistently (huberman also did a podcast on this very topic), it does sort of have temporary improvement in individual sessions but it quickly goes away if not done for a certain length of time & not done basically daily (use it or lose it)...doing full range of motion resistance/strength training is actually more effective, as it actually builds strength by providing load throughout that range of motion vs stretching that basically just allows for a temporary improvement in range of motion

Im going to start doing a day of yoga or something similar to this per week. I need it, I think its part of why i keep getting hurt.

I take vitamins and brain supplements (neuriva) daily,aside from Vitamin D I probably dont need it but it cant hurt.

I Believe Straining Is The Number One Casue.

Correct. In my case, I wasn’t straining per sé, but even spending too much time in that position (pause) is harmful.

I’m accustomed to making myself comfortable when I sit on the throne :lol: But apparently it should be in and out, like a robbery

Correct. In my case, I wasn’t straining per sé, but even spending too much time in that position (pause) is harmful.

I’m accustomed to making myself comfortable when I sit on the throne :lol: But apparently it should be in and out, like a robbery

Anybody use one of those foot stools to bring yourself into a faux squat position when you're sat down takin an ish?

Im going to start doing a day of yoga or something similar to this per week. I need it, I think its part of why i keep getting hurt.

I take vitamins and brain supplements (neuriva) daily,aside from Vitamin D I probably dont need it but it cant hurt.

i kinda wish i had the patience for yoga, but it was waaaaay tougher than it looked 😅…are your injuries generally different things or recurring? for me at this point, as much as i have come to acceptance of being washed, i still have moment of denial that result getting out of my square & doing something not becoming of my washedness & resulting in a reminder of said washedness

taking too much of certain things can definitely be detrimental, for vitamin d specifically there are adverse effects, not so much in the short term but over time 🤷🏿‍♂️

I thought Caresha Please and Yung Miami was two different people.

😂 same

Back
Top Bottom