Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Once i settle down into this new place we got a bit more i definitely gonna start playing some games.

Never played video games growing up much so missed out on a lot of that.

I’m terrible at anything besides shooter games tho

^ I stumbled on one of the shorts of ole girl in the 4th video

Say those thangs thangin' and was like

ogvhs-woo.gif

Subscribed expeditiously.

Man youtube slowly Tiktokerizing me. Keep pushing these sexy shorts knowingly i'll eventually click.

Its a thing on Ig that makes videos called “me shooting my shot at ____” but other than that i need the twerk/wine shorts then ig is all Gary V, Eric Thomas, and crypto nft nonsense

Here go my front recommended reels or whatever screen, plus drake hooping and some weird animals fighting video #theappgetsme

Oh and she can hoop?!

Last edited:
I don't have an IG or tiktok, so they're only trying let you get one free click. Youtube is like don't even trip, we'll bring the short game here.

Twisted my ankle pretty badly last night, I’m on crutches today. What was I doing? Playing ball? Nope. Just walking back to my car with food & phone in my hands. I bit it pretty hard, was actually a bit scary. I’ve gotten so clumsy in my old age. Getting old sucks.

My Grandma used to always tell a story about how one time my Grandpa tweeked his back lifting a tray of ribs off the grill. She found him laying on the ground by the back door eating ribs. He said he wasn't going to be able to make it in the house with them, didn't want to drop them and in his words "wanted to get a few in before I crawled in and took my pain pills." 😂

My Grandma used to always tell a story about how one time my Grandpa tweeked his back lifting a tray of ribs off the grill. She found him laying on the ground by the back door eating ribs. He said he wasn't going to be able to make it in the house with them, didn't want to drop them and in his words "wanted to get a few in before I crawled in and took my pain pills." 😂

I feel this. I did save the food! For a second I was contemplating calling for help and just chilling there eating my food while help arrived.

Anytime the alarm goes off when I leave a store I keep walking all indignant like "I know I didn't take ****". Lately after a while been noticing "oh **** I guess I did forget to scan this". Need to go back to a cashier before they hem my black *** up.
Wal Marts alarms are just for show. Ive walked out without issue and gotten to the car and seen something in the bottom of the basket and gone back in there; or atleast the WalMart in Midwest City which is the main one it needs to be working at

I HATE when they edit out the tiktok/OG source :smh: Stealing content to rack up views/subs and @#%^ blocking

I feel like TikTok has really made stealing content so normalized since you're basically making your video to the audio.

But I've already lost count of how many gym dudes are doing DB bench presses and a chick "accidentally" sits on their faces:lol:

Back
Top Bottom