Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

I recently found a group of other washed folk who been playing CoD together for years, been rocking with them a few times a week, these dudes be on damn near every day including weekends and range from mid to late 30’s to like mid 40’s and for them its like 90% social, they aint too serious. Thats their “going out”. It be like 1030 and dudes is like man one more then im going to bed im like....yall my type of folk, I like you guys. :lol:

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, 80s club just sounds exhausting. Fun initially but nah.

Solo? :lol: Why would I even go?

I legit want to start playing video games to have something like that lol^

I like playing with them cause they aint too serious, they dont like to lose but they aint sweaty Mt Dew drinking game overlords either. Most of the time we just chatting about random stuff, talk the **** etc. Barbershop talk essentially. And these dudes from everyone, Chi, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, we got some dudes from Canada and from all walks of life. Its cool peeps.

They be wylin with the chat sometimes though, itll be a close game and theyll ask me yo you wanna hear a joke? HEY YOU WANNA HEAR A JOKE?! Im like dawg ****ing tell me when the game ends, its close as hell right now. :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah. But ummmm how can i be apart of that ratchet moms of Poughkeepsie group chat.

Im tryna prove i aint washed no more. Yeah. use that as my intro.
Literally this group makes me die. The amount of stupid **** that these moms post is unmatched. And then you have funny people like me who post **** like this.
44A02C12-1354-4F21-8745-1A0A42957D54.png

This past weekend I was at a concert which ended around 1130. Friends stayed over afterwards until about 1. Then I couldn't sleep so I was up until 4am. Woke up at 7am.

Next day, 2 of the 6 friends said "hey tickets are cheap, lets do night 2". So, did that on 3 hours of sleep. Stayed up until 4am again but luckily "slept in" until 9am.

Wild weekend. Haven't stayed up that late consecutively in yearS

Video games are all fun till you find yourself going to bed at 4am and getting up at 8am. My average bedtime is still 12:00 - 1:00am. Funny how that still hasn't changed much after all these years.

Haven’t owned a gaming system in a good 10 years. Between the constant glitch matches on Modern Warfare 2 (fully auto grenade launchers with unlimited ammo smh) and getting destroyed in fighting games l just called it quits… Might get back into it when we start having healthy kids, Lord willing.

I legit want to start playing video games to have something like that lol^

Just downloaded Modern Warfare 2 last night to do this, this weekend. Got my bottle of cherry pepsi ready to go too, it's about to be wild. But it's crazy to think the last CoD I bought was also MW2 but that was on the 360 and I was still in my 20's at the time :smh:

Just downloaded Modern Warfare 2 last night to do this, this weekend. Got my bottle of cherry pepsi ready to go too, it's about to be wild. But it's crazy to think the last CoD I bought was also MW2 but that was on the 360 and I was still in my 20's at the time :smh:

Change your default aim assist to Black Ops and also Dynamic. Flourish. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom