Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

My feet have been killing me all day. Just ordered these.
defy-all-day-training-shoe-JL753w.png

Anytime I'm around my little cousins and they play music. I don't know half of the songs or rappers they be playing. But they seem to be very popular. The disgust and disappointment on my little cousins faces when I ask "who the hell is this?" :lol:

The walking up stairs is so on point!! He needs to add jumping down from an elevated platform or tall truck.

From a youngin all the way up to 29, I would jump from any height. Feet straight out in front of me, landing feet first with no sort of bracing for impact. Just raw dogging the full force of gravity straight to my feet and joints.
Now? Shhhhh if I do that….if I do it?!
729BECC1-4556-4517-8C0A-D825EA815F8F.gif

Back to cell phones, I still have an S7, not really an age thing but these companies be scamming the **** out of folks with these yearly iterations. Unless my **** breaks I'm keeping it forever

Just upgraded from an S6 this year.
Only because they FORCED me to upgrade so I could be on 5G. ( BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE :smh: )

Phone was in fine condition but I enjoy the A71

i just had a 45 min conversation with someone about beard butter. now i'm super excited to try some new stuff :lol:

btw, if u have a beard, this stuff is :smokin

878639001022_imageset

game changer. my wife's turned into the biggest hornbag nowadays :lol: she says she loves the smell and the way my face feels.

makes your lines look better too. feel like i'm selling this ****.

Back
Top Bottom