Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Been using almond milk for protein shakes with good results, but I was in the mood for one of those Churo Shakes, and ended getting broke down bad, I’m lucky I have an office that is pretty secluded because I took the frame out of it something fierce
:lol: :lol:

I hit the drive thru the other day and got a coffee. I always ask for almond milk, they messed up and put regular milk. I drank half of it out of stubbornness, i was engaged in internal war the entire day.

Churro milkshake just sounds like a death wish off top. I have no sympathy for you my friend
I can understand, but have you had one though, they’re magnificent. I thought I was going to make it, I felt pretty confident, then it won. Lesson learned. For now. DQ has the drumstick blizzard that I really want to try, but I’m going to sit it out for a minute.

churro milkshake yall say

Attachments

• 299B38F5-ED7D-43A3-852E-F0614466255D.jpeg
    299B38F5-ED7D-43A3-852E-F0614466255D.jpeg
    525.1 KB · Views: 207
Almond milk is one of the worst out of all the substitutes

Not unless its vanilla flavored, yum!

My kid is allergic to a lot of stuff, especially dairy. I never had almond or soy milk prior to having him but it all worked out as I eventually became lactose intolerant lol

Not unless its vanilla flavored, yum!

My kid is allergic to a lot of stuff, especially dairy. I never had almond or soy milk prior to having him but it all worked out as I eventually became lactose intolerant lol
You should try the other substitutes. They all have vanilla flavored iterations. almond milk's texture is watery.

Last time I got the whole foods brand of almond milk it messed my stomach up just as much as regular milk would have
Sticking to other brands, gotta try oat milk too

Back
Top Bottom