Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Have you been under a rock since 2008? It's nothing new

laughing-laugh.gif

🙄🖕🏾 You got your laugh, happy now?Not once did I say it was a "new" thing *** wasting my time 🤦🏾‍♂️

Doesnt seem ill ever get used to #hashtags. Im reading this Anne Heche story and the headline it's wild to see #lifesupport #coma #dead in an actual news story.

call me an old head but it strikes me as unprofessional and highkey insensitive to be embedding hashtags into an article about someone's death. i understand the need to have your article appear when someone searches specific hashtags but have some couth and place them at the end, out of the actual article/headline itself.

call me an old head but it strikes me as unprofessional and highkey insensitive to be embedding hashtags into an article about someone's death. i understand the need to have your article appear when someone searches specific hashtags but have some couth and place them at the end, out of the actual article/headline itself.
I agree, but you can't take tags meant to skew algorithms and traffic in your favor personally. Strange concept I know.

Just dropped my son off at college. Thats it now, all 3 of mine are grown and out into the world. I can't stop cryin at work :lol: :frown:
Congratulations. Now go live it up.

I’m sure there will be tears shed when we drop baby girl off at kindergarten.

Been thinking and plotting for awhile now about when and how to reseed the lawn. Hell, I’ve been having dreams about the process.

Congratulations. Now go live it up.

I’m sure there will be tears shed when we drop baby girl off at kindergarten.

Been thinking and plotting for awhile now about when and how to reseed the lawn. Hell, I’ve been having dreams about the process.

Yeah man, i say it all the time, enjoy every moment when they're coming up. These days are over in a blink.

Gonna go back to doin customs with all this free time now ... :smokin

Me and this little sweet thing been rocking for several summers but looks like it's finally time to call quits. Had my stomach in knots when I came to the realization. Damn you Chick fil a peach shake.
Fam, this literally just happened to me. The culprit was a large Churo Milkshake from Sonic. I attacked it with enthusiasm, and then it fought back. It was so bad I’m in there taking my shirt(s) off and everything, sweating bullets and cramping up, got finished being punished and washed my hands and noticed I was light headed.

Back
Top Bottom