Mods please lock.

Originally Posted by Gregory House

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Females, they are just evil my guy. Karma will get her sooner or later.
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That's awesome.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
classic

Originally Posted by jm2000

Originally Posted by suge67

Originally Posted by RKO2004

u should have played it cool and hit it one more time and given her a facial and put it online. i think its not to late to be like oh i was jus playing and take my suggestion
Shes a virgin. And plus I want to wait til marriage because of my beliefs and I wanted to focus on the other ares of the relationship.
well u should have spit on her or something

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
anal? lmao

jk my dude

just take the L

and do u

Originally Posted by areyouin729

20 and 18???

you got a lot more living my man, the first real break up is always the worst tho

I remember I was 19 and my "first love" was 18 when we broke up, i took it hard...pain lasted for months but what makes you weak now will only make you stronger later

Yeah thats true. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

And where are the ladies of NT. Only saw 1. They show up everywhere else and show love but mine
tired.gif
. Straight sausage fest goin on here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nelly28

ice skating lol damn homie u lost ur chic to some ice skating fruit
laugh.gif
not cool.
Not ice, roller blades
laugh.gif
. This aint ATL. This aint the scenefrom soul food when they were skating
laugh.gif
. Did you read what I said shesaid?

"He was the only one that can teach me how to skate."
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I guess I had simp on my forehead.

Not ice, roller blades
laugh.gif
. This aint ATL. This aint the scene from soul food when they were skating
laugh.gif
. Did you read what I said she said?

"He was the only one that can teach me how to skate."
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I guess I had simp on my forehead.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
If your ex really was a virgin/is still a virgin afterlast night and him teaching her how to "rollerblade", she wont be for long thats for sure

And where are the ladies of NT. Only saw 1. They show up everywhere else and show love but mine
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Its the day after xmas - all the ladies are out shopping.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Figures. They be everywhere else besides my post. I can't blame em though. Wish I had some money to go shopping
frown.gif

That math ain't right.

"Girls require time AND money."

Time and Money = Time + Money

Where did Time X Money come from??

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

That math ain't right.

son the math is right. youjust have a different interpretation of what girls equal.
But everybody realizes that GIRLS=Time x Money because when you multiply the two the increase is pretty significant. So therefore addition would achieve thenecessary increase.

you did the right thing man. Letting a biatch kick it with any fool is foolishness. "He's my best friend" bull crap later when you 2 are havingproblems shes gonna go to that best friend and that "best friend" will take advantage. good job man. there's plenty of fish in the sea.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Figures. They be everywhere else besides my post. I can't blame em though. Wish I had some money to go shopping
frown.gif

man,heres my tip..

if you want her back, do not contact her, do not text her or anything.

When she messages you just ignore her for 36 hours and on the 36th hour, you should message her with a "yeah, who is this"...

That math ain't right.

Nah the math is straight. We use "and" as "x" such as "The hundreds x Disney" where the "x" is a aconjunction meaning "collab" so if we use it in the same since for this arguement Girls = a collab between time AND money...it's a joke hop off.

from the way you talked on here i thought you were 30 something...you're young...you're gonna look back on this one day and laugh at the situation andwhat she maybe missed out on...or you could look back and regret it...chances are you'll laugh tho...but you'll be fine...you're young with plentylife to live...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

from the way you talked on here i thought you were 30 something...you're young...you're gonna look back on this one day and laugh at the situation and what she maybe missed out on...or you could look back and regret it...chances are you'll laugh tho...but you'll be fine...you're young with plenty life to live...
Yeah. I'm just pissed right now like anyone who cared would be. I just hope the next "one" is level headed. Oh and did y'allmake sure to read "He was the only one that could teach me how to skate" line? That response was what made me snap and just say forget it, I deservebetter.

That math ain't right.

I actually understood that
nerd.gif
its on point

Originally Posted by bboy1827

That math ain't right.

Nah the math is straight. We use "and" as "x" such as "The hundreds x Disney" where the "x" is a a conjunction meaning "collab" so if we use it in the same since for this arguement Girls = a collab between time AND money...it's a joke hop off.
but thas the funny part about this equation. It makes complete sense & is actually true to an extent.
Girls DO equal time x money
Time DOES equal money
Girls DO equal Money x Money
Money IS the root of all evil
so since girls DO equal money^2
that means that Girls EQUAL evil

idk but IMO you acting a lil sensitive just saying...you must not trust her??? just seem like you over reacted

u should have played it cool and hit it one more time and given her a facial and put it online. i think its not to late to be like oh i was jus playing and take my suggestion
Shes a virgin. And plus I want to wait til marriage because of my beliefs and I wanted to focus on the other ares of the relationship.
RIGHT

roll.gif

why do you put up with a ******ed girl for so long like that? come on man
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

RIGHT

roll.gif

eyes.gif
smh.gif

Hes a virgin also

???? shorty was a virgin and you're worried about her hanging out wit her ex??? who didn't hit?? that guy is friendzowned for life. and you'reowned for not realizing this. call and make up wit her cuz u are overexaggerating slim
smh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

RIGHT

roll.gif

eyes.gif
smh.gif

Hes a virgin also

No I'm not. Before I got into Christ I was out there doing what y'all do.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

RIGHT

roll.gif

eyes.gif
smh.gif

Hes a virgin also

No I'm not. Before I got into Christ I was out there doing what y'all do.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I had no idea

I guess I'm really fortunate to have found my girl. Sorry to hear that man. You'll find someone better.

Back
Top Bottom