Mods PLEASE LOCK... thank you

Originally Posted by got to love it

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

You're over reacting dreaface. Why take something as serious as something else.....if it isn't? all you're doing is turning something small into a big deal. EB wasn't right for what he did, but he wasn't Scot Peterson either. Why make war out of a scuffle? To prove a point? OK, but who wins? If she was happy with dude, is it really worth breaking up with him for something small because it's almost like something big? If so, then you might as well live your whole life like that. Every time something almost happens, make sure you let that determine your next move. If you almost get into a car accident, don't ever ride in one again despite how useful cars have been for you in the past. Apparently, their former usefulness and their value in the future isn't worth it because you almost crashed. Get a razor scooter.

Women
smh.gif

If this were EB talking about how he caught his girl E-flirting I'm sure you and 95% of NT's would have thrown her under the bus a long time ago.

word...it would have been "dead her fam" "these broads always lookin for attention" blah blah...and why do you keep referring to her as abroad?

but if you've both done it before and worked it out then you did it a second time what do you expect?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

it's none of my business, but I love how all these dudes on here talking about "give him a second chance" "give him a pass" "it's not really cheating"...

How do you think cheating starts??
First they just talk, then they meet up, then they smash.

How would you feel if this was your girl flirting on myspace?
Can't tell me you would be upset..
.I know I would.

Again, it's none of my business...

I just have too much pride to let something like this slide.
that's a great point...if the shoe were on the other foot, 1/2 of these dudes would be ready to chris brown their chick....
and if you were able to read, you'd see she DID do it before...and they stayed together IN SPITE of it..

wasn't in the cliffnotes, and that is what I was going off of.

Just be persistent...if you know my track record you know I've been thru whatever with my girl she took me back now I'm on the straight path...no BS...

So if you really want her back you can get her back show her you care and them other dames aint mean iish...good luck bro

you effed up.

once you break an engine, IT WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.

why ? because the thing will always be there, and she will use it against you until the day you die. why ? because that is a girl's nature. sorry to say itbut YOU and HER are FINISHED. no matter what you do, say, write, confess etc.

sorry to break it to you. but was talking to these JO's worth it does not seem like it.

and last but not least, how did she find out ?

I read page 1, not about to go through the rest of it...

But if you love(d) her and want her back, why are you still referring to her as a broad?

Drea, that "too many fishes" line is tired. It's BS. There aren't that many fish. That's just something people tell themselves forcomfort and you know it. Sure, there's a lot of sex to be sexed out there, but there isn't 103984 potentially perfect relationships perperson. It's foolish to think that a person can truly expect to meet a person that will fit all of theircriteria. And like I said, women are the insecure ones. Men don't flirt out of insecurity. Women see it that way because they see our flirts as a threat tothem. So really, she's in a panic if anything and needs to relax. So her man isn't perfect? Big whoop. Is he good to her? Was it worth it the daybefore yesterday? Well unless he became a different person over night, or hit her in the mouth this morning, it probably ain't that big of a deal. But letme guess, he was being the same man she been with which all of a sudden was too much for her to deal with... hmm... sounds like it's her fault...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

it's none of my business, but I love how all these dudes on here talking about "give him a second chance" "give him a pass" "it's not really cheating"...

How do you think cheating starts??
First they just talk, then they meet up, then they smash.

How would you feel if this was your girl flirting on myspace?
Can't tell me you would be upset...I know I would.

Again, it's none of my business...

I just have too much pride to let something like this slide.

SHE DID IT TOO
If it were me, the first time it happened it would've been a wrap.

They decided to get back together under the condition that they both wouldn't let it happen again...

he let it happen again.

maybe she was waiting for a stupid mistake or reason to break up with you...ive seen girls do that before...that !#*% is grimey as $%%@ but she may have beenwanting to break up with you for some time now but was jsut waiting for the right time or whenever you were gonna $%%@ up even at the littlest as just talkingto someone online and making it look like you cheating when in reality you not really cheatin

--- you need to stop with all this "stop being insecure" hahaha... I know i can get dudes, i dont need to go flirt with guys on the internet... playa sport just to see if i still got it. lol ur the one that immature. If you know you the #%!@ why you need to keep proving it to yourself knowing it willcompromise your relationship. i tell you finding a confident guy is hard smh

Congratulations, you have a vagina... anybody with one can pull a dude. Women
laugh.gif
. I doubt you've ever pulled a dude in your life. Anyway, I AM confident because I practice my craft and keep it sharp. How do you not get that? All men do it. Period. And as soon as a girl catches her man 'practicing', she thinks he's running full court. IT ain't that serious....AT ALL. You think I get mad when my girl flirts? No! I want other cats to beast. I get to be the guy that she goes back to after teasing some unfortunate fella. It just makes me look that much cooler to the competition IMO. See...totally secure...

i can't believe you guys are defending this so hard...when you know if it was the other way around you would have told him to bounce and Black would havebeen in here tellin him about options...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i can't believe you guys are defending this so hard...when you know if it was the other way around you would have told him to bounce and Black would have been in here tellin him about options...
true %!*$... cuz i know i would be doin the same thing... but this is just an eye opening experience for me... i always knew that people makemistakes, but it really for the most part had never been me that made the mistakes... but honestly i feel like everybody deserves at least one chance... butthe more you like a person, the more chances you will likely give them.

but with that being said if the person isnt actively & noticeable doing htings differently then its going to be more of the same... but im done with keepinmy options open for when im not in a relationship... that %!*$ has %***++ me over a couple of times now..

its time for me to be more mature & realize that you souldnt even be in a relationship if you are worring about keeping your other options open &available

i can't believe you guys are defending this so hard...when you know if it was the other way around you would have told him to bounce and Black would have been in here tellin him about options...

are you familiar with the term double standard?

grin.gif
i know its not fair...........

Originally Posted by ericberry14

true %!*$... cuz i know i would be doin the same thing... but this is just an eye opening experience for me... i always knew that people make mistakes, but it really for the most part had never been me that made the mistakes... but honestly i feel like everybody deserves at least one chance... but the more you like a person, the more chances you will likely give them.

but with that being said if the person isnt actively & noticeable doing htings differently then its going to be more of the same... but im done with keepin my options open for when im not in a relationship... that %!*$ has %***++ me over a couple of times now..

its time for me to be more mature & realize that you souldnt even be in a relationship if you are worring about keeping your other options open & available

She gave your relationship a second chance and you blew it. Why do you think you can do better?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

are you familiar with the term double standard?

grin.gif
i know its not fair...........

that still doesn't make it ok...especially cuz they were "even"...they both did...should have been enough...not saying she should/shouldn'ttake him back...i'm just sayin...if anything give her some time...she's still mad...but you're 18...it will hurt but you'll bounce back...

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

if she broke w/ you over that then you dont need her anyway
laugh.gif

ya'll are playing it like its nothing...it's not now but we all know what it could lead to...why wait to see if that happens?

So from what I'm reading yall gave each other second chances and you blew it.
Pfffttt well damn in that case keep it moving and learn your LESSON
If she's still willing to take you back don't forget what I said which is actions speak louder than...Oh nvm...Guess you dug a deep hole.

Don't give up hope man. We as men do some real dumb ++%+. That damn 80/20 rule.
I know exactly how u feel OP.

As far as songs, for some reason "Careless Whisper" always helps me. That or 112 "my mistakes"

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Drea, that "too many fishes" line is tired. It's BS. There aren't that many fish. That's just something people tell themselves for comfort and you know it. Sure, there's a lot of sex to be sexed out there, but there isn't 103984 potentially perfect relationships per person. It's foolish to think that a person can truly expect to meet a person that will fit all of their criteria. And like I said, women are the insecure ones. Men don't flirt out of insecurity. Women see it that way because they see our flirts as a threat to them. So really, she's in a panic if anything and needs to relax. So her man isn't perfect? Big whoop. Is he good to her? Was it worth it the day before yesterday? Well unless he became a different person over night, or hit her in the mouth this morning, it probably ain't that big of a deal. But let me guess, he was being the same man she been with which all of a sudden was too much for her to deal with... hmm... sounds like it's her fault...
Lol its true better believe there is alot of fish in the sea. And i agree no one is going to fit all of your criteria its that 80/20 rule. But youmight be able to deal with someone elses issues alot better than the last. And hey you might find someone who takes you seriously the first time. I dont tellmyself that out of comfort but their is more than one person out there for everyone. Whether you admit it or not guys do flirt out of insecurity while there ina relationship. Hey if thats what you wanna do you can be single, esp knowing that this is something shes going to have a problem with. Now if it was me wouldI dump him ummm probably not but if she does so be it...

Back
Top Bottom