Mods PLEASE LOCK... thank you

She broke up with you because of myspace?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

--- you need to stop with all this "stop being insecure" hahaha... I know i can get dudes, i dont need to go flirt with guys on the internet... play a sport just to see if i still got it. lol ur the one that immature. If you know you the #%!@ why you need to keep proving it to yourself knowing it will compromise your relationship. i tell you finding a confident guy is hard smh

Congratulations, you have a vagina... anybody with one can pull a dude. Women
laugh.gif
I doubt you've ever pulled a dude in your life. Anyway, I AM confident because I practice my craft and keep it sharp. How do you not get that? All men do it. Period. And as soon as a girl catches her man 'practicing', she thinks he's running full court. IT ain't that serious....AT ALL. You think I get mad when my girl flirts? No! I want other cats to beast. I get to be the guy that she goes back to after teasing some unfortunate fella. It just makes me look that much cooler to the competition IMO. See...totally secure...

Your damn right... which gives me a reason to bounce if need be. Lol Men
roll.gif

I've never tried extra hard to get a dude... so u may be right about the pulled part.
Hey if you wanna "practice" ur craft go ahead but you dont gotta do it while ur with me.
LOL "practice" u know ur #*@% is weak if this !+%#% said "practice"

Originally Posted by dreaface

--- you need to stop with all this "stop being insecure" hahaha... I know i can get dudes, i dont need to go flirt with guys on the internet... play a sport just to see if i still got it. lol ur the one that immature. If you know you the #%!@ why you need to keep proving it to yourself knowing it will compromise your relationship. i tell you finding a confident guy is hard smh

laugh.gif
I doubt you've ever pulled a dude in your life. Anyway, I AM confident because I practice my craft and keep it sharp. How do you not get that? All men do it. Period. And as soon as a girl catches her man 'practicing', she thinks he's running full court. IT ain't that serious....AT ALL. You think I get mad when my girl flirts? No! I want other cats to beast. I get to be the guy that she goes back to after teasing some unfortunate fella. It just makes me look that much cooler to the competition IMO. See...totally secure...

roll.gif

I've never tried extra hard to get a dude... so u may be right about the pulled part.
Hey if you wanna "practice" ur craft go ahead but you dont gotta do it while ur with me.
thas the reasoning that got me in this mess in the first place...

Originally Posted by ericberry14

laugh.gif

roll.gif

thas the reasoning that got me in this mess in the first place...

Naw dont take it out of context... u made a mistake do to your own flawed reasoning of flirting with gurls on the internet while in a relationship.
This aint the end of the world but the ball is in her court... u just need to prove to her that you will change and be persistent. If she doesnt take you back,take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

^ how so?
the fact that i know i can get girls... that shouldnt matter in a relationship... like why would she even be thinkin along those lines... those"what if" lines... thas the %%%! that got me in this mess...

good luck man..i would just say to be completely honest..but you will prolly have to prove it to her

but why do u want her back if u were emotionally cheating in the first place...ask urself why do u need her?

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

if she broke w/ you over that then you dont need her anyway
laugh.gif

ya'll are playing it like its nothing...it's not now but we all know what it could lead to...why wait to see if that happens?
i feel ya but i'm saying this dude is in miami and sad over this stuff.....MIAMI
laugh.gif
...unless your girl is super bad then idk why youre even letting this bother you

laugh.gif

ya'll are playing it like its nothing...it's not now but we all know what it could lead to...why wait to see if that happens?
i feel ya but i'm saying this dude is in miami and sad over this stuff.....MIAMI
laugh.gif
...unless your girl is super bad then idk why youre even letting this bother you
miami's array of girls is vastly overrated...

flame suit on

^ how so?
the fact that i know i can get girls... that shouldnt matter in a relationship... like why would she even be thinkin along those lines... those "what if" lines... thas the %%%! that got me in this mess...

Obviously you dont know if you flirting with girls online. If you know you can get gurls but u happy with who are with, then you wouldnt have made the effortto talk to someone else. If you happy then why would u be thinking about the "what ifs" if you know u could get gurls then why are u so curious. Themen i know who are confident have ' what ifs' but they still keep the integrity and respect in the relationship. They dont need to talk to a bunch ofgurls for reassurance that you could smash. They already know they can so its not worth messing up a good thing.

Originally Posted by haiti5

good luck man..i would just say to be completely honest..but you will prolly have to prove it to her dig a bigger hole

but why does she need you back? u want her back if u were emotionally cheating in the first place...ask urself why do u need her?
Thank me later

^ how so?
the fact that i know i can get girls... that shouldnt matter in a relationship... like why would she even be thinkin along those lines... those "what if" lines... thas the %%%! that got me in this mess...

Obviously you dont know if you flirting with girls online. If you know you can get gurls but u happy with who are with, then you wouldnt have made the effort to talk to someone else. If you happy then why would u be thinking about the "what ifs" if you know u could get gurls then why are u so curious. The men i know who are confident have ' what ifs' but they still keep the integrity and respect in the relationship. They dont need to talk to a bunch of gurls for reassurance that you could smash. They already know they can so its not worth messing up a good thing.
so you never made a mistake... i thought so

Originally Posted by haiti5

good luck man..i would just say to be completely honest..but you will prolly have to prove it to her dig a bigger hole

but why does she need you back? u want her back if u were emotionally cheating in the first place...ask urself why do u need her?
Thank me later
laugh.gif

^ how so?

Obviously you dont know if you flirting with girls online. If you know you can get gurls but u happy with who are with, then you wouldnt have made the effort to talk to someone else. If you happy then why would u be thinking about the "what ifs" if you know u could get gurls then why are u so curious. The men i know who are confident have ' what ifs' but they still keep the integrity and respect in the relationship. They dont need to talk to a bunch of gurls for reassurance that you could smash. They already know they can so its not worth messing up a good thing.
so you never made a mistake... i thought so

no i have, my man has thats not the point. I'm just pointing out how you being so confident but yet talking to other gurls But yet being happy in yourrelationship doesnt make sense.
i believe in second chances but i dont think shes wrong either for breaking up with you.

I feel bad for both of you. IMO the best thing for you to do is talk offline. Airing your business on NT won't help.

Boy you got a problem
and you aint foolin no one
but yourself
Your like a hot revolver
(hot revolver)
But you aint killin no one
but yourself
and so shes gone to party town
on her own
And you go by yourself
so all alone

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
miami's array of girls is vastly overrated...

flame suit on
aa916838fbdc00ecf33b663b7d612ba4c20724a2.gif

idk i've been down there a couple times (not memorial day weekend and spring break) and the girls are
pimp.gif

and the chicks on UM campus is def
pimp.gif
sort of reminded me of the chicks atgeorgia state

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

Boy you got a problem
and you aint foolin no one
but yourself
Your like a hot revolver
(hot revolver)
But you aint killin no one
but yourself
and so shes gone to party town
on her own
And you go by yourself
so all alone
roll.gif
you a fool for this.....
pimp.gif
song though

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i swear its in males brains to do #*+@ like that cuz i was the same way ... i dont even know why i was doing stuff on the low because all my needs were satisfied beyond anything i could imagine ... luckily my girl took me back and i never looked back

i look at it like this.
picture females like skittles.
if you got a big bag of em you dont want to just eat the red skittles all the time.
you want to have some green skittles too. and organge skittles.
and maybe some yellow skittles from time to time.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Dont sweat it just mess with the chicks who were talking to and eventually your girl will forgive you.

are u dumb...u realize ive read this right?

Back
Top Bottom