Mods PLEASE LOCK... thank you

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Dont sweat it just mess with the chicks who were talking to and eventually your girl will forgive you.
na thas not even an option rite now....

ima do anything & everything possible to get her back... if she doesnt take me back after all of that THEN & ONLY THEN, would i even consider talkin tosomeone else... but that aint even on my mind rite now...

Originally Posted by jon4rd

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i swear its in males brains to do #*+@ like that cuz i was the same way ... i dont even know why i was doing stuff on the low because all my needs were satisfied beyond anything i could imagine ... luckily my girl took me back and i never looked back

i look at it like this.
picture females like skittles.
if you got a big bag of em you dont want to just eat the red skittles all the time.
you want to have some green skittles too. and organge skittles.
and maybe some yellow skittles from time to time.

Don't forget purple
pimp.gif

I dont understand the purpose of this thread....

Dont you have REAL friends to turn to for advice? @+!..

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Dont sweat it just mess with the chicks who were talking to and eventually your girl will forgive you.

are u dumb...u realize ive read this right?
i wouldnt do that anyways... but i thought you were goin 2 the mall

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Well its obivous you deeply care about him. You would've just straight dropped him and not post 6 times in this post if you didnt care about him.

Come on. he's young, he wasnt really spitting game he was just scrimmaging. He's confessing his love for you for the whole world to see.

Damn that sucks, you got too greedy. You either commit yourself to the relationship 100% or you might as well not be in one.

I hate when dudes be like ... "There's other girls (in your case Miami) ."

But who's to say they &nd him would have been a good couple .

When you guys start to realize it's not all about looks &nd about love then you would understand relationship situations .

If she does the msypace thing agian yall will be 2-2 and even agian. If all else fails...

laugh.gif
@dudes giving him advice disregarding that his girl is reading ittoo

if you laid the pipe right she will be calling
wink.gif
, mines left me two weeks ago of 2 years and its like we never broke up i get it just as much as before ,without being her man now

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Drea, that "too many fishes" line is tired. It's BS. There aren't that many fish. That's just something people tell themselves for comfort and you know it. Sure, there's a lot of sex to be sexed out there, but there isn't 103984 potentially perfect relationships per person. It's foolish to think that a person can truly expect to meet a person that will fit all of their criteria. And like I said, women are the insecure ones. Men don't flirt out of insecurity. Women see it that way because they see our flirts as a threat to them. So really, she's in a panic if anything and needs to relax. So her man isn't perfect? Big whoop. Is he good to her? Was it worth it the day before yesterday? Well unless he became a different person over night, or hit her in the mouth this morning, it probably ain't that big of a deal. But let me guess, he was being the same man she been with which all of a sudden was too much for her to deal with... hmm... sounds like it's her fault...

damn thats real talk right there

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

I dont understand the purpose of this thread....

Dont you have REAL friends to turn to for advice? @+!..

so his girlfriend can read it
not really... i already told her everything is aid in this thread...

NT is like a part of my life... so i figured i mite as well share it with NT

Thugnificence wrote:

Well its obivous you deeply care about him. You would've just straight dropped him and not post 6 times in this post if you didnt care about him.

Come on. he's young, he wasnt really spitting game he was just scrimmaging. He's confessing his love for you for the whole world to see.

thats not necessarily true...with the amount of time he spends on here i'm sure she knew it would be here so she just came to see what he would say...butthat young nonsense doesn't fly...

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

When you guys start to realize it's not all about looks &nd about love then you would understand relationship situations .
01716d36f5d205edf61b4354b55e9d5e83d2b65d.jpg

he's upset like he hasnt talked to her in days....the situation just happened....i'm pretty sure once things calm down they'll be back togetherlike things never happened.....he's lucky she's into the message board thing cause most girls would look at what he did (coming on here complaining) asbeing lame

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

he's upset like he hasnt talked to her in days....the situation just happened....i'm pretty sure once things calm down they'll be back together like things never happened.....he's lucky she's into the message board thing cause most girls would look at what he did (coming on here complaining) as being lame
Dude shutup , you're in like every thread .

Obviously he cares because he asked NT for advice .

It's already established that he doesn't want those other girls , he wants HIS girl ...

So what's the point in saying those things ?

It's not all about that stuff all the time , he loves her , he doesn't love those other girls wherever they are .

That's why he's trying to get her back .

LifeLessons wrote:

he's upset like he hasnt talked to her in days....the situation just happened....i'm pretty sure once things calm down they'll be back together like things never happened.....he's lucky she's into the message board thing cause most girls would look at what he did (coming on here complaining) as being lame

It's already established that he doesn't want those other girls , he wants HIS girl ...

It's not all about that stuff all the time , he loves her , he doesn't love those other girls wherever they are .

applause to Chi Ill. So y is ur name life lessons?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by ericberry14

damn NT... man i just lost my girl... she broke up with me...

all my fault... i was doin dumb %%$! like talkin to other broads through myspace. The thing is i dont even know why i was doin it, it isnt like i was unhappy with her or our relationship. It was easily one of the dumbest things i've ever done, & there wasnt even a reason to do it. Its not like those girls could provide me with anything that she couldnt, this girl was willing to do whatever for me. I don't know man, i just always figured that even if i was in a relationship i should keep the lines of communication open with other females just in case the relationship ended.

+%$% man, this %%$! hurts a whole lot more than i ever thought it could. Honestly i was getting pretty close to telling her that i loved her, & now i go from that to having nothing at all. This +!$#+! sucks man, but i definitely want her back. Ill do whatever it takes to get her back, i dont care how long it takes for me to get her back. None of that even matters to me, she just the type of broad that i cant let walk out of my life without putting up one hell of a fight to get her back. But right now she talkin bout she hates me & all that. That %%$! hurts man, she was the only female i had ever brought to see my family & then i go & +%$% things up like this. I mean i know i've made some mistakes before in our relationship, but this one just seems like she will never forgive me for it. I really cant imagine doing things without her, its crazy to me the thought of not seeing her everyday for most of the day.

who can recommend me to some good music to help my mood.
for that matter who can recommend anything that will make me feel better

also any advice on getting her back?

CLIFFNOTES:
was talkin to other girls online
my girl found out & broke up with me
i dont wanna lose this girl, i gotta win her back
need some advice on how to do it besides just being honest

I guess that part isn't working out too well for you, huh?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by eddie

LifeLessons wrote:

applause to Chi Ill. So y is ur name life lessons?
indifferent.gif

you're going to cry because of my sn....its a random name that i thought of gump ....chi you're just slow..no point to go back and forthw/ you......the face thread exposed you to be one incompetent female
laugh.gif

and the funny thing is my original comments were jokes but chi ill stay riding somebody and "trying" to come to the rescue....my god
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom