Mods PLEASE LOCK... thank you

if she came on NT to see if there was a thread about this...............thats a good sign.

why dont you to just have makeup sex.

ITS FRIDAY, yall aint got no jobs. Why not?

I hate how u literally have to break up with some guys to make them realize what they have and for them to take you serious about certain things. Most likelyif she just talked it out with u and dropped it, you would do the same thing. But now that u lost her, ur suddenly willing to change. I hate breaking up andmaking up so immature but sometimes i feel like thats the only option. What can a gurl do to make change/ stop doing something with out breaking up with you???

HA HA.

So, you wanted to keep your options open in case your relationship failed, and that's what caused your breakup. LMAO.

What a way to go out.......

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by SpecCRACKular

If you gonna talk to other girls then at least go all the way. You sittin here online flirting on MySpace. Ya girl probably feel more embarassed then mad. Probably think "damn he couldn't even cheat on me normally, had to go to the internet."

i am embarrassed. what did i do? why wasnt i good enough that he had to go to these random broads...again

i feel you... but dont blame yourself your @+!% could be the BOMB and they'll still keep their options open. Some guys are just like that.

Yeah, you $!$#%# up son.

smh.gif
smh.gif

Take this off FB and NT.

Do this in person man. Man up. Talk to your woman.

Keep this off the internets.

With that said, I hope y'all work out your differences and can put it in the rearview and move on.

If not, use this as a lesson and learn from it.

If you gonna talk to other girls then at least go all the way. You sittin here online flirting on MySpace. Ya girl probably feel more embarassed then mad. Probably think "damn he couldn't even cheat on me normally, had to go to the internet."

i am embarrassed. what did i do? why wasnt i good enough that he had to go to these random broads...again
Not that my opinion matters but uh... give the man a 2nd chance ma. All of us men have urges. He DIDN'T act on them. He might have went 1/2towards acting on them, which is foul, but he didn't cross the threshold. Hell, I flirt all day with various online chicks.. but it's just for sport.I'd NEVER cheat on the wifey in reality, as I doubt EB14 would by the way he's posting right now. Hell, if you trust him, ask him whether or nothe's ever done any questionable activity in person. I doubt he has if he's like me. Flirting online is just a way to relieve the urge to do it inreality. It's like videogame violence and real life violence. You can't assume a guy is a cold blooded killer because he plays Hitman all day. Is itreally worth losing something real over something like the internet? If it wasn't areal chick and a real scenario, IMO let that other @#@+ go. You might as wellget mad at the celebrities nudes he jerks off too. That's just as much of a threat as a random myspace biddy somewhere in WhereUain't,USA. I doubthe'd be dumb enough to repeat the same mistake.

AIN'T THAT RIGHT ERIC?!

he already said it never went passed the intenet and just rappin ... most likely he just wanted to fulfill his childish need to reassure himselfthat he can still "get a broad" without really doing anything serious ... i think now he realizes he WAS being childish ... no reason to kick a manwhen hes down cuz forreal what are the chances that you will find someone that will make you as happy as you were with him AND that dude wouldnt really forrealcheat on you?

oh lord. you guys literally brought your relationship issues to niketalk.

and the funny thing is, this isn't the first time this has happened...

but uhh. stop arguing. go somewhere & bone. it'll be ok.

eric just made himself look like the biggest $%#!%$! on the internet for you. im pretty sure that means alot.

dude was probably in denial, but now he realized that you're the %^#$. so dont make him make another thread.

both of yall listen to Drake-Sooner than Later.

you did nothin, guys are stupid and it feels good to feed the ego.

people change though, he didnt love them broads, only you. you know me well, you know i love you.

thats how i would answer OP. this thread feel so real to me.

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

but uhh. stop arguing. go somewhere & bone. it'll be ok.

eric just made himself look like the biggest $%#!%$! on the internet for you. im pretty sure that means alot.

dude was probably in denial, but now he realized that you're the %^#$. so dont make him make another thread.

That's real. The thing is, do ya'll realize why other couples break up? This is nothing. Get pissed when he#!@*+ your cousin or something. Myspace messages?
laugh.gif
That's not even on the "real breakup reasons" radar....

I hope this isn't just some NT manufactured crap

But he'll do it again, just know your limits

I know your hurt dude but she's hurting more

Originally Posted by got to love it

he did it again

he did it again

BUt from my understanding, you've both e-cheated, so how is it a relationship ending deal because he did it more than you...

Originally Posted by dreaface

i feel you... but dont blame yourself your @+!% could be the BOMB and they'll still keep their options open. Some guys are just like that.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

PEOPLE! There is no such thing as e-cheating!!
its not cheating... but should be taken as seriously as cheating... so if your man is on chat rooms talking to other gurls about !%*%@#* them thatshouldnt be taken seriously???
why would u need to do that... obviously you need alot of attention or you arnt being satisfied in your relationship.
If your happy with someone why would you seek out someone to flirt with on the internet lol... i dont do that @%!$ so i expect the same respect.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

PEOPLE! There is no such thing as e-cheating!!
QFT.

and seriously, I've done some of the foulest stuff on the planet & kept my girl with me. best believe i learned from it.

and I've been with some grade-A, don't-take-no-$%@$, wholesome, takes-a-year-to-smash women. so i know how important this ISN'T.

so really, don't drop EB14 for this. dude is cool.

no part of his body has entered another woman. and his emotions weren't even involved all that much!!ain't like he said he loved anyone
tired.gif

so if you wanna be mad spiteful then cool. but idk... you let the man grow with you, and he gets that it's dumb to do that. so just be happy now

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

he did it again

BUt from my understanding, you've both e-cheated, so how is it a relationship ending deal because he did it more than you...

IM SAYIN

we both not perfect see thats why i be talkin about...........................then that leads to the makeup sex..............lets just drop it and drop thedraws!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom