Mods PLEASE LOCK... thank you

damn eb14...... PM me if you wanna talk about it one on one. I'll try to help the best I can
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

so she started it, then you did it to get back at her for it, now shes mad at you and broke it up?
she did it once... i did it twice...

stop punishing yourself, you are only giving her more power

sweep it under the rug, pretend if you have to

can't show weakness to woman, they will eat your soul out

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

stop punishing yourself, you are only giving her more power

sweep it under the rug, pretend if you have to

can't show weakness to woman, they will eat your soul out
yea thas how i been actin for the past 18 years of my life... but sweepin my feelings under the rug got me here... if i had just been honest withher about all the stuff i kept inside, then i doubt i'd be in this mess

dang man. i can't say i feel your pain, but i know its not cool nonetheless.

but what i can tell you is that if you do work hard enough to get that last chance, treat it as such.

your VERY LAST chance to be with a chick that digs you for you.

i mean, it most likely isn't your last chance, but just treat it that way. put all the eggs in that basket, $%@@ what everybody else says. real talk.

good luck man. pursue that chick relentlessly. cuz i think you know she's worth it. i mean i hope so

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

how did i know this would *@***%% end up on NT
bcuz im so serious about gettin you back... id ont care what i gotta do... none of that even matters to me, ill do whatever is necessary, hell illeven do things that arent necessary...

2148i1y.jpg

got me feelin like this

i cant even front.............ive been caught several times in situations what OP has done....................................NO CLUE WHY i was doin it at all.BUT, MY girl has done the same.

i think cuz we been together so long we just both tryna see if we still got it? who knows..........................stupid as hell an we both chilled out onthat bs.

when i mean caught i mean straight up evidence like EMAIL, she got on my aim pretended like it was me and the stuff that was exchanged was def enuff to leaveme for good. nobody is perfect.

How did she find out though? Did she look through your inbox or by word of mouth from other broads?

Originally Posted by SpecCRACKular

If you gonna talk to other girls then at least go all the way. You sittin here online flirting on MySpace. Ya girl probably feel more embarassed then mad. Probably think "damn he couldn't even cheat on me normally, had to go to the internet."

i am embarrassed. what did i do? why wasnt i good enough that he had to go to these random broads...again

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

how did i know this would *@***%% end up on NT
bcuz im so serious about gettin you back... id ont care what i gotta do... none of that even matters to me, ill do whatever is necessary, hell ill even do things that arent necessary...

2148i1y.jpg

got me feelin like this

AWWW...
tired.gif

if you guys had an awesome relationship then its not worth throwing away...

How about you act like you actually respect her and call her something other than broad and female.

So uhm why y'all doing this on nt? Stop making ++$+! out of yaselves. Son u post some good %$*+ but today u actin like a lil !+*!*. Tell her what it isstraight up, if she ain't tryinna hear it then be about ya way. %%$+ you wasting our time for man? Ps u need a real woman, not no sneaker wearing broad...

Back
Top Bottom