MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by prince726

so i guess they took the green out that sucks

no.............that is awesome to me....I kind of like the look of these. I still wish the nasty green was off of heel and sole also. I dislike the OG's.
The 2011 retro is just like the OG's some pairs have the green on the tongue some don't I have seen pics of the 2011 with green and w/o green doesn't matter to me really like the shoe either way. How can you dislike the OG's when they look like the 2011???

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by phreshdude

01 VII's are made better

old.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!! Betcha he has those Bordeaux 7 2001 retros and he doesn't want to see anyone besides him wearing the kicks! Sheesh!!! These OG heads are really getting annoying!
tongue.gif

01 VII's are made better

old.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
!!! Betcha he has those Bordeaux 7 2001 retros and he doesn't want to see anyone besides him wearing the kicks! Sheesh!!! These OG heads are really getting annoying!
tongue.gif

Are these going to be limited? Most of the general releases have been towards the end of the month but this release is more in the middle....

Are these going to be limited? Most of the general releases have been towards the end of the month but this release is more in the middle....

Originally Posted by EMM23

01 VII's are made better

old.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif
They didn't retro in 2001.  These noobs need to step their game up.

01 VII's are made better

old.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif
They didn't retro in 2001.  These noobs need to step their game up.

01 VII's are made better

old.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif
if he does they are fake theres no 01' Bordeaux VII 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I believe he was saying 2001 VII's in general are made better

01 VII's are made better

old.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif
if he does they are fake theres no 01' Bordeaux VII 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I believe he was saying 2001 VII's in general are made better

01 VII's are made better

old.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif

Um....bordeaux's never retroed....this is the first retro since its OG release 19 years ago. And OG heads are in no way annoying me. i give my respect to them all. Im certainly not a OG head. when i was young i loved MJ but i cared about his talent and not his sneakers. My point with that photo was he said that in the middle of all the anticipation and excitement. we know older retros were made better. i think i speak for every1 when i say we're off that. and his comment was absolutely pointless 
O n i can almost guarantee u he aint a OG head either. prolly just sum1 that thinks by making a common statement he will get respect in the Community

01 VII's are made better

old.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tongue.gif

Um....bordeaux's never retroed....this is the first retro since its OG release 19 years ago. And OG heads are in no way annoying me. i give my respect to them all. Im certainly not a OG head. when i was young i loved MJ but i cared about his talent and not his sneakers. My point with that photo was he said that in the middle of all the anticipation and excitement. we know older retros were made better. i think i speak for every1 when i say we're off that. and his comment was absolutely pointless 
O n i can almost guarantee u he aint a OG head either. prolly just sum1 that thinks by making a common statement he will get respect in the Community

My bad if I thought the bourdeaux 7's released in 2001. Just my opinion on some of these things that's happening to the sneaker community.... Back to the updates then.
tongue.gif

My bad if I thought the bourdeaux 7's released in 2001. Just my opinion on some of these things that's happening to the sneaker community.... Back to the updates then.
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom