MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by alexzander23

Go to Pick your Shoes.Com...... They have the Air Jordan "Bordeaux" I got mine!!
pimp.gif
[h3]Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII [/h3]

$30 more than the box price ill wait till the 16th 

cant wait for these, my plug should have em this weekend! cant beat getting these early for less than retail

cant wait for these, my plug should have em this weekend! cant beat getting these early for less than retail

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Go to Pick your Shoes.Com...... They have the Air Jordan "Bordeaux" I got mine!!
pimp.gif

Yeah not a fan of that move at all.  I could understand if it was like a month out, but 2 weeks and you're charging 20% more? Come on PYS. 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

pimp.gif

Yeah not a fan of that move at all.  I could understand if it was like a month out, but 2 weeks and you're charging 20% more? Come on PYS. 

Originally Posted by rareair45

Alot of the fans of this colorway have to be OG heads. The colorway is very unique compared to the usual colorways.

Lot of truth to this.  Real 90's feel to this one.  By the time I was in 4th grade, my grades were pretty bad and my pops realized he could bribe me with Jordans for grades.  Wound up getting a pair of the black and true reds one marking period and then these on another one.  I wore these with so much pride man, lol,  not a lot of kids in my school had J's so I always got a lot of attention from them too. I'm ridiculously excited I get to own a pair in this colorway again.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Alot of the fans of this colorway have to be OG heads. The colorway is very unique compared to the usual colorways.

Lot of truth to this.  Real 90's feel to this one.  By the time I was in 4th grade, my grades were pretty bad and my pops realized he could bribe me with Jordans for grades.  Wound up getting a pair of the black and true reds one marking period and then these on another one.  I wore these with so much pride man, lol,  not a lot of kids in my school had J's so I always got a lot of attention from them too. I'm ridiculously excited I get to own a pair in this colorway again.

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Especially because these are an "acquired taste", not everyone is after these.  And that's good news to me, makes it easier on release day...  

Especially because these are an "acquired taste", not everyone is after these.  And that's good news to me, makes it easier on release day...  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

We'll see man.  I'm going to order them at midnight just to be safe.  They're already out of 12's and a couple other sizes on PYS.  I think a lot of older heads are going to be getting these.  The Penny O's went real fast as well, IMO a lot of older heads like myself are getting back into the sneaker game after being out of it for a while because of all of the awesome retros that have been dropping.  Nike's dropped like every single popular sneaker from my childhood over the past year and I have a couple friends who've been unable to resist as well.  I had to start buying kicks again with all this stuff coming out.  Just too awesome to be able to have all of these again.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

We'll see man.  I'm going to order them at midnight just to be safe.  They're already out of 12's and a couple other sizes on PYS.  I think a lot of older heads are going to be getting these.  The Penny O's went real fast as well, IMO a lot of older heads like myself are getting back into the sneaker game after being out of it for a while because of all of the awesome retros that have been dropping.  Nike's dropped like every single popular sneaker from my childhood over the past year and I have a couple friends who've been unable to resist as well.  I had to start buying kicks again with all this stuff coming out.  Just too awesome to be able to have all of these again.

Back
Top Bottom