MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

My finishline hook up can get me these for $109.50
pimp.gif
 and I just love this colorway.  I am no OG head but my momma has a picture of me in these when I was two years old
smokin.gif

My finishline hook up can get me these for $109.50
pimp.gif
 and I just love this colorway.  I am no OG head but my momma has a picture of me in these when I was two years old
smokin.gif

alexzander23 wrote:

Sold Out at PYS!! I know they were a couple of $ more than retail but this shoes have not been out for almost 19 years. I wish you the best of lock and a really fast computer to get them online. ?Resale of this joints are gonna be off the roof and people gonna pay more than $30 over the retail.....
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

man $+%$$ with your hype. All the other shoes released in the past year that have never been retroed didn't sell well. These will sell but quit the hype.

alexzander23 wrote:

Sold Out at PYS!! I know they were a couple of $ more than retail but this shoes have not been out for almost 19 years. I wish you the best of lock and a really fast computer to get them online. ?Resale of this joints are gonna be off the roof and people gonna pay more than $30 over the retail.....

man $+%$$ with your hype. All the other shoes released in the past year that have never been retroed didn't sell well. These will sell but quit the hype.

Originally Posted by alexzander23

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
hypebeast on full force

laugh.gif
hypebeast on full force

I remember these like yesterday... it's great to have witnessed the ORIGINAL release of these. Nothing like growing up with something. 2 pairs for me.

I remember these like yesterday... it's great to have witnessed the ORIGINAL release of these. Nothing like growing up with something. 2 pairs for me.

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

laugh.gif
hypebeast on full force
laugh.gif
You guys are funny!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

laugh.gif
hypebeast on full force
laugh.gif
You guys are funny!!
laugh.gif

these are hot, might want to cop a pair for my girl too
anybody know if theyll release these in womens also? if not whats the size diference? ive heard anywhere from 1.5 to 3

these are hot, might want to cop a pair for my girl too
anybody know if theyll release these in womens also? if not whats the size diference? ive heard anywhere from 1.5 to 3

Originally Posted by bence23

alexzander23 wrote:

laugh.gif
F~c& U!! Hyped and nothing you can do!!
laugh.gif

Wow he got 8 post counts and hes already trying to get banned
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

alexzander23 wrote:

laugh.gif
F~c& U!! Hyped and nothing you can do!!
laugh.gif

Wow he got 8 post counts and hes already trying to get banned
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom