MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Alotta People Are Sleepin On These... Im Not Gonna Go All Out For Em... Ill Take My Chances With A Mid-Day Walk In Hopin They Still Have My Size...

Alotta People Are Sleepin On These... Im Not Gonna Go All Out For Em... Ill Take My Chances With A Mid-Day Walk In Hopin They Still Have My Size...

Originally Posted by alexzander23

Originally Posted by bence23

alexzander23 wrote:

Sold Out at PYS!! I know they were a couple of $ more than retail but this shoes have not been out for almost 19 years. I wish you the best of lock and a really fast computer to get them online. ?Resale of this joints are gonna be off the roof and people gonna pay more than $30 over the retail.....
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

man $+%$$ with your hype. All the other shoes released in the past year that have never been retroed didn't sell well. These will sell but quit the hype.
laugh.gif
F~c& U!! Hyped and nothing you can do!!
laugh.gif

W
indifferent.gif
W

Originally Posted by bence23

alexzander23 wrote:

Sold Out at PYS!! I know they were a couple of $ more than retail but this shoes have not been out for almost 19 years. I wish you the best of lock and a really fast computer to get them online. ?Resale of this joints are gonna be off the roof and people gonna pay more than $30 over the retail.....

man $+%$$ with your hype. All the other shoes released in the past year that have never been retroed didn't sell well. These will sell but quit the hype.
laugh.gif
F~c& U!! Hyped and nothing you can do!!
laugh.gif

W
indifferent.gif
W

Originally Posted by Rod301

Pretty sure you could walk in a week later and still get your size.

Pretty sure you could walk in a week later and still get your size.

Originally Posted by Executive76

bordeaux-air-jordan-retro-vii.jpg

After years of wild rumors and waiting, the Bordeaux Air Jordan Retro VII has finally made it's first appearance in the Air Jordan 2011 Spring/Summer catalog. Though all we have as of now is this catalog scan, there is a lot of info here. First, the release is officially confirmed. Second, that release is confirmed for April 2011, as of now of course. Third, the official colorway is identical to the OG. And lastly, retail will be $150.

via KATC

Just in case anybody was wondering what retail would be...I definitely was

edit,

looking at the pictures here...that shiny @$# midsole is definitely pissing me off

http://www.kixandthecity....jordan-vii-retros-at-fc/

Originally Posted by Executive76

bordeaux-air-jordan-retro-vii.jpg

After years of wild rumors and waiting, the Bordeaux Air Jordan Retro VII has finally made it's first appearance in the Air Jordan 2011 Spring/Summer catalog. Though all we have as of now is this catalog scan, there is a lot of info here. First, the release is officially confirmed. Second, that release is confirmed for April 2011, as of now of course. Third, the official colorway is identical to the OG. And lastly, retail will be $150.

via KATC

Just in case anybody was wondering what retail would be...I definitely was

edit,

looking at the pictures here...that shiny @$# midsole is definitely pissing me off

http://www.kixandthecity....jordan-vii-retros-at-fc/

Originally Posted by just another pair

cardinals and bordeaux hopefully will sit like the orions so we can all double up.
One can only hope this happens but it is definitely possible.
I don't think these will be as sought after as people here on nt think they will be.

cardinals and bordeaux hopefully will sit like the orions so we can all double up.
I don't think these will be as sought after as people here on nt think they will be.

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/Youre-Awseome/1/Win-******_Prize.jpg

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Not tryign to be a "hypebeast" or nothin but I'm almost certain that these wont sit like Orions. NT hype or not. I think thats a strech the believe that. I dont think they will last in popular sizes for more than a week IMO. We'll see soon enough.

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Not tryign to be a "hypebeast" or nothin but I'm almost certain that these wont sit like Orions. NT hype or not. I think thats a strech the believe that. I dont think they will last in popular sizes for more than a week IMO. We'll see soon enough.

I hated these when I was younger!

I remember back in the day they were on sale at Sportsmart for $39.99 and you still couldn't get me to buy a pair.

Funny, now that I'm older, I actually like these
pimp.gif

Took some pics from my blog, thought I'd share.

I hated these when I was younger!

I remember back in the day they were on sale at Sportsmart for $39.99 and you still couldn't get me to buy a pair.

Funny, now that I'm older, I actually like these
pimp.gif

Took some pics from my blog, thought I'd share.

not really sleepin on these. people just dont wanna buy them cuz in todays world everything gotta match like a corny walking bilboard....

and to the hype losers so #%#@##% what if these havent released before. the black/grey IX never released before  and they rotted on shelves. i guess resellers gotta go hard with hype in order to get some change...

gonna get 1 pair on release day and then wait a couple months to pick a second pair with the $30 off footaction vip coming out in a couple months

not really sleepin on these. people just dont wanna buy them cuz in todays world everything gotta match like a corny walking bilboard....

and to the hype losers so #%#@##% what if these havent released before. the black/grey IX never released before  and they rotted on shelves. i guess resellers gotta go hard with hype in order to get some change...

gonna get 1 pair on release day and then wait a couple months to pick a second pair with the $30 off footaction vip coming out in a couple months

You can't compare the Bordeaux's to the black/grey IX's though....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Money never wore the Black IX's.....

You can't compare the Bordeaux's to the black/grey IX's though....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Money never wore the Black IX's.....

Originally Posted by thebeast23

laugh.gif
SWEET!!
laugh.gif
 I got mine, where's yours??
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom