MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

You can't compare the Bordeaux's to the black/grey IX's though....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Money never wore the Black IX's.....

doesnt matter. do you think most of the people here buying jordans nowadays actually saw jordan play in them??? hell to the naw. just like the kid who got a chubby cuz chris brown was rockin them, jordan aint about jordan the player no more. its about hype and whats in fashion wise. all these kids buying up j's these days prolly dont even know what the jumpman is...

i saw this 12 year old wearin the playoff XIII at safeway the other day. made me chuckle cuz dude was swimmin in his dads sack when mj was wearin them on court.....

but yea come april 17 ur gonna have a ton of wack dudes saying "i told u so" because they sold out ONLINE....

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

You can't compare the Bordeaux's to the black/grey IX's though....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Money never wore the Black IX's.....

doesnt matter. do you think most of the people here buying jordans nowadays actually saw jordan play in them??? hell to the naw. just like the kid who got a chubby cuz chris brown was rockin them, jordan aint about jordan the player no more. its about hype and whats in fashion wise. all these kids buying up j's these days prolly dont even know what the jumpman is...

i saw this 12 year old wearin the playoff XIII at safeway the other day. made me chuckle cuz dude was swimmin in his dads sack when mj was wearin them on court.....

but yea come april 17 ur gonna have a ton of wack dudes saying "i told u so" because they sold out ONLINE....

so these early release bordeaux not coming with the boxing inside the shoe around the ankle like the orion blue 7 that just came out?? every early release i seen so far just have the toe box padding not the ankle padding.. if so i might just wait cause something is missing

so these early release bordeaux not coming with the boxing inside the shoe around the ankle like the orion blue 7 that just came out?? every early release i seen so far just have the toe box padding not the ankle padding.. if so i might just wait cause something is missing

YOU MEAN THESE!!!
happy.gif

These are really growing on me... I haven't been the biggest fan of the VIIs in the past but something about these colors kinda does it for me? We'll see if inspiration strikes on RD.

These are really growing on me... I haven't been the biggest fan of the VIIs in the past but something about these colors kinda does it for me? We'll see if inspiration strikes on RD.

Back
Top Bottom