MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

28iw2ea.png

Check out that glare coming off from the mid-soles on the pair that Wiz is wearing..
Gives us an idea of how "glossy" they really are..

28iw2ea.png

Check out that glare coming off from the mid-soles on the pair that Wiz is wearing..
Gives us an idea of how "glossy" they really are..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

You can't compare the Bordeaux's to the black/grey IX's though....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Money never wore the Black IX's.....

doesnt matter. do you think most of the people here buying jordans nowadays actually saw jordan play in them??? hell to the naw. just like the kid who got a chubby cuz chris brown was rockin them, jordan aint about jordan the player no more. its about hype and whats in fashion wise. all these kids buying up j's these days prolly dont even know what the jumpman is...

i saw this 12 year old wearin the playoff XIII at safeway the other day. made me chuckle cuz dude was swimmin in his dads sack when mj was wearin them on court.....

but yea come april 17 ur gonna have a ton of wack dudes saying "i told u so" because they sold out ONLINE....
It does matter.  For every kid that's coppin because they saw Chris Brown rockin them, there is someone like me, or maybe even yourself, that was a youngin back when these first dropped, and mommy and daddy wasn't trying to get you every release of the newest Jays.  Now that we are older, and have our own money, coppin these is a real easy decision. 

Nostalgia affect.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

You can't compare the Bordeaux's to the black/grey IX's though....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Money never wore the Black IX's.....

doesnt matter. do you think most of the people here buying jordans nowadays actually saw jordan play in them??? hell to the naw. just like the kid who got a chubby cuz chris brown was rockin them, jordan aint about jordan the player no more. its about hype and whats in fashion wise. all these kids buying up j's these days prolly dont even know what the jumpman is...

i saw this 12 year old wearin the playoff XIII at safeway the other day. made me chuckle cuz dude was swimmin in his dads sack when mj was wearin them on court.....

but yea come april 17 ur gonna have a ton of wack dudes saying "i told u so" because they sold out ONLINE....
It does matter.  For every kid that's coppin because they saw Chris Brown rockin them, there is someone like me, or maybe even yourself, that was a youngin back when these first dropped, and mommy and daddy wasn't trying to get you every release of the newest Jays.  Now that we are older, and have our own money, coppin these is a real easy decision. 

Nostalgia affect.

times sure have changed. no one checked for these back in 92... fast forward 19 yrs and now everyone wants them. i could understand from a collectors point of view but damn. these were hideous back then and they are hideous now my .02

times sure have changed. no one checked for these back in 92... fast forward 19 yrs and now everyone wants them. i could understand from a collectors point of view but damn. these were hideous back then and they are hideous now my .02

why u guys mad at kids who didnt see jordan play as a player its not their fault when they are born. And kids pester their parents for shoes because they dont have the money to get it themeselves its hard for the little kids

why u guys mad at kids who didnt see jordan play as a player its not their fault when they are born. And kids pester their parents for shoes because they dont have the money to get it themeselves its hard for the little kids

Back
Top Bottom