MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Hyalite

The grey leather looks more like the cheap material used on the DMP VIIs than the higher quality used on the Hare VII retros.

It's funny you mention that...

overall build on the hares is worlds greater than the DMP.

you can same about Oly VII's as well, those are tanks.

Actually wore the DMP's last night and they're much lighter
compared to the CDP hares and oly's. I think the huarache-
inspired technology was the intent, to make them lighter.

This is why the VII's > VIII, IX, X

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Originally Posted by NobleKane

You can't compare the Bordeaux's to the black/grey IX's though....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Money never wore the Black IX's.....

doesnt matter. do you think most of the people here buying jordans nowadays actually saw jordan play in them??? hell to the naw. just like the kid who got a chubby cuz chris brown was rockin them, jordan aint about jordan the player no more. its about hype and whats in fashion wise. all these kids buying up j's these days prolly dont even know what the jumpman is...

i saw this 12 year old wearin the playoff XIII at safeway the other day. made me chuckle cuz dude was swimmin in his dads sack when mj was wearin them on court.....

but yea come april 17 ur gonna have a ton of wack dudes saying "i told u so" because they sold out ONLINE....
It does matter.  For every kid that's coppin because they saw Chris Brown rockin them, there is someone like me, or maybe even yourself, that was a youngin back when these first dropped, and mommy and daddy wasn't trying to get you every release of the newest Jays.  Now that we are older, and have our own money, coppin these is a real easy decision. 

Nostalgia affect.

Thats why I cop J's now!!!!  Living betta now
happy.gif
.  We kinda need those teeny boppers buying them otherwise Nike couldnt justify the release with the small sales numbers from just collectors

You can't compare the Bordeaux's to the black/grey IX's though....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Money never wore the Black IX's.....

doesnt matter. do you think most of the people here buying jordans nowadays actually saw jordan play in them??? hell to the naw. just like the kid who got a chubby cuz chris brown was rockin them, jordan aint about jordan the player no more. its about hype and whats in fashion wise. all these kids buying up j's these days prolly dont even know what the jumpman is...

i saw this 12 year old wearin the playoff XIII at safeway the other day. made me chuckle cuz dude was swimmin in his dads sack when mj was wearin them on court.....

but yea come april 17 ur gonna have a ton of wack dudes saying "i told u so" because they sold out ONLINE....
It does matter.  For every kid that's coppin because they saw Chris Brown rockin them, there is someone like me, or maybe even yourself, that was a youngin back when these first dropped, and mommy and daddy wasn't trying to get you every release of the newest Jays.  Now that we are older, and have our own money, coppin these is a real easy decision. 

Nostalgia affect.

Thats why I cop J's now!!!!  Living betta now
happy.gif
.  We kinda need those teeny boppers buying them otherwise Nike couldnt justify the release with the small sales numbers from just collectors

Originally Posted by iHust1e

so these are now 160 retail?
I thought they were $150.

Geez

Still copping regardless

thought so too but someone said starting april 1 jb will hike the price up 10 bucks to every shoe. dontknow if it includes retros

Originally Posted by iHust1e

so these are now 160 retail?
I thought they were $150.

Geez

Still copping regardless

thought so too but someone said starting april 1 jb will hike the price up 10 bucks to every shoe. dontknow if it includes retros

Originally Posted by FDUB

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Do you guys know if their will be clothing from Jordan Brand for these shoes?

indeed
pimp.gif
Where did you get that shirt from?

I seen that shirt at champs. Not worth $35 IMO, they have a better one but they only had a small and a large left. Sorry no pics

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Do you guys know if their will be clothing from Jordan Brand for these shoes?

indeed
pimp.gif
Where did you get that shirt from?

I seen that shirt at champs. Not worth $35 IMO, they have a better one but they only had a small and a large left. Sorry no pics

im glad JB fixed the positions of the lace holes on these recent VII retro's, the 04 release and the 06 release had the last lace hole near the back of the wings of the older VII retros, smh

im glad JB fixed the positions of the lace holes on these recent VII retro's, the 04 release and the 06 release had the last lace hole near the back of the wings of the older VII retros, smh

Most JB clothing is pretty tacky to me.  
Simple classic nike tee or jumpman tee would suffice.  The shoes are already loud as it is.  Not a fan of having a loud shirt to match my loud shoes.  

Most JB clothing is pretty tacky to me.  
Simple classic nike tee or jumpman tee would suffice.  The shoes are already loud as it is.  Not a fan of having a loud shirt to match my loud shoes.  

Back
Top Bottom