MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Never knew this cw was so popular. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Resist

anyone know a site where I can cop for retail? when they release ofc, just dont want to buy from a local spot because it'll cost me out the !*@. I need it shipped to canada, was gonna try nikestore but they dont ship to canada for some reason (money hungry is my bet)

Yo my man, I posted in here that Canada wouldnt be getting them but the day after my Foot Locker link called me to say they are indeed getting them, this is after they said no 2 months a go.  Its a general release in the US and listed as general release in Canada.  I called Nike Canada to confirm (on the advice of another NT member, THX!).  So maybe double check your local spot before you order.  I preordered for 225 shipped to Canada which isnt too bad.

Originally Posted by Resist

anyone know a site where I can cop for retail? when they release ofc, just dont want to buy from a local spot because it'll cost me out the !*@. I need it shipped to canada, was gonna try nikestore but they dont ship to canada for some reason (money hungry is my bet)

Yo my man, I posted in here that Canada wouldnt be getting them but the day after my Foot Locker link called me to say they are indeed getting them, this is after they said no 2 months a go.  Its a general release in the US and listed as general release in Canada.  I called Nike Canada to confirm (on the advice of another NT member, THX!).  So maybe double check your local spot before you order.  I preordered for 225 shipped to Canada which isnt too bad.

Alot of the fans of this colorway have to be OG heads. The colorway is very unique compared to the usual colorways.

Alot of the fans of this colorway have to be OG heads. The colorway is very unique compared to the usual colorways.

Originally Posted by EMM23

My bad if I thought the bourdeaux 7's released in 2001. Just my opinion on some of these things that's happening to sneaker community.... Back to the updates then.
tongue.gif

Not knowing what you're talking about, but trying to sound like it?  

I think you're one of those things that's happening to the "sneaker community". 
laugh.gif

My bad if I thought the bourdeaux 7's released in 2001. Just my opinion on some of these things that's happening to sneaker community.... Back to the updates then.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

tongue.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

c9416c18946637f9c5b8261152f6de9776805329_r.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

tongue.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

c9416c18946637f9c5b8261152f6de9776805329_r.gif

Originally Posted by majicman

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

so is it confirmed for a retro box or no?
Nope. No retro box.

thanks thats wack theres no retro box...they would of went like hot cakes...i guess since some of the 3s are still sitting they said forget it

Originally Posted by majicman

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

so is it confirmed for a retro box or no?
Nope. No retro box.

thanks thats wack theres no retro box...they would of went like hot cakes...i guess since some of the 3s are still sitting they said forget it

Go to Pick your Shoes.Com...... They have the Air Jordan "Bordeaux" I got mine!!
pimp.gif
[h3]Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII [/h3]

Go to Pick your Shoes.Com...... They have the Air Jordan "Bordeaux" I got mine!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by alexzander23

pimp.gif

$30 more than the box price ill wait till the 16th 

Back
Top Bottom