MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by prince726

so i guess they took the green out that sucks

no.............that is awesome to me....I kind of like the look of these. I still wish the nasty green was off of heel and sole also. I dislike the OG's.

no.............that is awesome to me....I kind of like the look of these. I still wish the nasty green was off of heel and sole also. I dislike the OG's.

Originally Posted by 716kix

i just wana know why Jb can give us durabuck on these but not the infrared 6s

It's so they can triple dip on them....IMO that's why they made a "varsity red" and "infrared" version, then down the road they will release a pair with OG materials.  The brand is skilled in giving customers just enough to keep them around. 

Originally Posted by 716kix

i just wana know why Jb can give us durabuck on these but not the infrared 6s

It's so they can triple dip on them....IMO that's why they made a "varsity red" and "infrared" version, then down the road they will release a pair with OG materials.  The brand is skilled in giving customers just enough to keep them around. 

anyone know a site where I can cop for retail? when they release ofc, just dont want to buy from a local spot because it'll cost me out the !*@. I need it shipped to canada, was gonna try nikestore but they dont ship to canada for some reason (money hungry is my bet)

anyone know a site where I can cop for retail? when they release ofc, just dont want to buy from a local spot because it'll cost me out the !*@. I need it shipped to canada, was gonna try nikestore but they dont ship to canada for some reason (money hungry is my bet)

nikestore has never shipped to canada, just look on ebay, they will be there for retail. i dont see these things selling like crazy outside nt'ers and even many here dont want them

nikestore has never shipped to canada, just look on ebay, they will be there for retail. i dont see these things selling like crazy outside nt'ers and even many here dont want them

Originally Posted by phreshdude

01 VII's are made better

old.jpg

Most definitely copping these.
Probably the only 7's I'm getting.
Might grab the cardinals

Most definitely copping these.
Probably the only 7's I'm getting.
Might grab the cardinals

Originally Posted by VAHustler

The 2011 retro is just like the OG's some pairs have the green on the tongue some don't I have seen pics of the 2011 with green and w/o green doesn't matter to me really like the shoe either way. How can you dislike the OG's when they look like the 2011???

Back
Top Bottom