MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Chris Brown is wearing these on 106 and honestly, I kinda want them now.
laugh.gif

wow....

chris brown made you want these??? i have heard it all now smh.....
+1
I mean you both can hop off my tip now.

My mom wouldnt buy these for me when I was 11yrs old because of bad grades and ticked me off by getting my brother these the very next day. I cried like a little girl..lol Everybody was rocking these joints at school except me.

I dont care who rocking  them..I willl be no doubt 
pimp.gif

x2

My mom wouldnt buy these for me when I was 11yrs old because of bad grades and ticked me off by getting my brother these the very next day. I cried like a little girl..lol Everybody was rocking these joints at school except me.

I dont care who rocking  them..I willl be no doubt 
pimp.gif

x2

After the Citrus' I said I was done with suede 7's because after a few wears they started looking like wrestling shoes. This colorway is damn classic tho
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

After the Citrus' I said I was done with suede 7's because after a few wears they started looking like wrestling shoes. This colorway is damn classic tho
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Kris Kross & Diamond D made me want them

(just kidding ....well, partially lol)

"I'm so confused... i don't know what to do. I'm so confused."

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Kris Kross & Diamond D made me want them

(just kidding ....well, partially lol)

"I'm so confused... i don't know what to do. I'm so confused."

I returned my AM95s today that had a toe-crushing defect in the right shoe. As bad as I wanted a new pair, Gettin a credit to buy Bordeaux's with will make seem like they cost me $5.00 by the time 4/16 rolls around. Worth it. AM 95s release every year. Bordeaux VIIs once every 19. Priorities aligned accordingly.

I returned my AM95s today that had a toe-crushing defect in the right shoe. As bad as I wanted a new pair, Gettin a credit to buy Bordeaux's with will make seem like they cost me $5.00 by the time 4/16 rolls around. Worth it. AM 95s release every year. Bordeaux VIIs once every 19. Priorities aligned accordingly.

I copped them early and took some more detailed photos of them. Just focusing on the importance. Hope this helps out. By the way, the quality is awesome.

I copped them early and took some more detailed photos of them. Just focusing on the importance. Hope this helps out. By the way, the quality is awesome.

Im gonna grab a pair of these for sure. But after the playoff 13's, i'm so much more chill. I went into some kind of crackhead rage waiting for those. I've never bought 2 pair of any shoe at the same time. I'll usually get one, and then if its THAT serious, i'll get another years later.

i'll prolly wait for RD for the Bordeaux

Back
Top Bottom