MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Im gonna grab a pair of these for sure. But after the playoff 13's, i'm so much more chill. I went into some kind of crackhead rage waiting for those. I've never bought 2 pair of any shoe at the same time. I'll usually get one, and then if its THAT serious, i'll get another years later.

i'll prolly wait for RD for the Bordeaux

this shoe is just pure dope
pimp.gif
 can't wait to get a pair
pimp.gif

damn dude got some ILL patterned tongues. i want my tongues to look like that. wit the gold in the corners

damn dude got some ILL patterned tongues. i want my tongues to look like that. wit the gold in the corners

Originally Posted by youngcurse

what will the playa price be on swoosh for these? just wondering.

AT THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE THEY WILL BE 83 WITH TAX INCLUDED. PROBABLY THE SAME FOR SWOOSH. NOT SURE, HAVENT BOUGHT OFF SWOOSH FOR AWHILE I JUST GRAB FROM THE EMPLOYEE STORE TO SAVE ON SHIPPING.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

what will the playa price be on swoosh for these? just wondering.

AT THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE THEY WILL BE 83 WITH TAX INCLUDED. PROBABLY THE SAME FOR SWOOSH. NOT SURE, HAVENT BOUGHT OFF SWOOSH FOR AWHILE I JUST GRAB FROM THE EMPLOYEE STORE TO SAVE ON SHIPPING.

Originally Posted by majicman

I copped them early and took some more detailed photos of them. Just focusing on the importance. Hope this helps out. By the way, the quality is awesome.

How much did you cop for?  And where?

Originally Posted by majicman

I copped them early and took some more detailed photos of them. Just focusing on the importance. Hope this helps out. By the way, the quality is awesome.

How much did you cop for?  And where?

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Haven't seen much press on these yet.

Seems like these are floating under the radar.

I'm sure I speak for most people when I say, that's perfectly fine with me.  

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Haven't seen much press on these yet.

Seems like these are floating under the radar.

I'm sure I speak for most people when I say, that's perfectly fine with me.  

Back
Top Bottom