MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Chris Brown is wearing these on 106 and honestly, I kinda want them now.
laugh.gif

wow....

chris brown made you want these??? i have heard it all now smh.....

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Chris Brown is wearing these on 106 and honestly, I kinda want them now.
laugh.gif

wow....

chris brown made you want these??? i have heard it all now smh.....

Currently up on DeadStock...although they may not ship until April 30th (at the latest)...but the $150 price tag isn't bad at all!

Currently up on DeadStock...although they may not ship until April 30th (at the latest)...but the $150 price tag isn't bad at all!

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

i wouldnt even mess with shoetrends/deadstock on a new release just wait till rd so you wont be upset when you get your vii's in may
Originally Posted by FDUB

I will take it that these will not come in the OG box like the retro 3's? 

nope black/gray box

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

i wouldnt even mess with shoetrends/deadstock on a new release just wait till rd so you wont be upset when you get your vii's in may
Originally Posted by FDUB

I will take it that these will not come in the OG box like the retro 3's? 

nope black/gray box

Really Chris Brown. I'm so excited about this shoe. More so then any upcoming release but man people beasting over J's and people wanting them because Chris Brown wore a pair of skinny jeans with them is really turning me off of Jordan Brand. Not going to let that stop me though from copping what I like. I to remember MJ rocking these during the all star game. Don Nelson was the Coach and Chris Mullin and Tim Hardaway was on the team. Warriors Golden days

Really Chris Brown. I'm so excited about this shoe. More so then any upcoming release but man people beasting over J's and people wanting them because Chris Brown wore a pair of skinny jeans with them is really turning me off of Jordan Brand. Not going to let that stop me though from copping what I like. I to remember MJ rocking these during the all star game. Don Nelson was the Coach and Chris Mullin and Tim Hardaway was on the team. Warriors Golden days

Back
Top Bottom