Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by bence23

Don't start...
Dont start WHAT????

Hyping these up???  
OK
roll.gif
not my intentions at all, but lets not forget this is the first time theyve retrod these.  My post isnt gonna be the reason theyre sold out PROMISE
laugh.gif
.   But really tho, does anyone know the release status???  I think its a valid question, no???

Dont start WHAT????

Hyping these up???  
OK
roll.gif
not my intentions at all, but lets not forget this is the first time theyve retrod these.  My post isnt gonna be the reason theyre sold out PROMISE
laugh.gif
.   But really tho, does anyone know the release status???  I think its a valid question, no???

It's really not. Everyone on here is always wrong anyway. Saying dumb !$!% like "limited GR" or  "plenty of these to go around" and then people salty they didnt get a pair.  I treat every release the same, GR or not. Just get to the mall early if you're scared.

Dont start WHAT????

Hyping these up???  
OK
roll.gif
laugh.gif

It's really not. Everyone on here is always wrong anyway. Saying dumb !$!% like "limited GR" or  "plenty of these to go around" and then people salty they didnt get a pair.  I treat every release the same, GR or not. Just get to the mall early if you're scared.

Dont start WHAT????

Hyping these up???  
OK
roll.gif
laugh.gif
May not be your intentions at all, but with all the information we already have, I'm sure it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that these will be a GR.  

Dont start WHAT????

Hyping these up???  
OK
roll.gif
laugh.gif
May not be your intentions at all, but with all the information we already have, I'm sure it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that these will be a GR.  

Man sometimes NT is a joke, whats this forum for then??? If these are GR why arent they releasing here in Canada???? Hence why Im asking, but whatever man you can be salty about the fact I "hyped em up" or maybe you think Im a Hypebeast, either way I dont care, last post in this thread. i got my pair on order and it will be here on or before release day. For your sake I hope theyre GR so you can have all the Bordeauxs you want
smile.gif

BTW we got/getting the Cardinal and Orion Blue VII's here, but not the Bordeaux, this is why I asked. 
happy.gif

Man sometimes NT is a joke, whats this forum for then??? If these are GR why arent they releasing here in Canada???? Hence why Im asking, but whatever man you can be salty about the fact I "hyped em up" or maybe you think Im a Hypebeast, either way I dont care, last post in this thread. i got my pair on order and it will be here on or before release day. For your sake I hope theyre GR so you can have all the Bordeauxs you want
smile.gif

BTW we got/getting the Cardinal and Orion Blue VII's here, but not the Bordeaux, this is why I asked. 
happy.gif

smile.gif

happy.gif

Because no one likes canada...brett hart sucks, hockey sucks, and your flag sucks. Terrence and Phillip are all you got.
laugh.gif
If you don't like it

81c36c391e9f97c168f63a69fe64cd79814504ff_r.gif

smile.gif

happy.gif

Because no one likes canada...brett hart sucks, hockey sucks, and your flag sucks. Terrence and Phillip are all you got.
laugh.gif
If you don't like it

smile.gif

happy.gif

Sometimes people are lazy.... 
chat_agent.png
 Bobbi: Hi, my name is Bobbi. How may I help you?
chat_enduser_message.png
 FB23: Hi, I wanted to get information on the following Air Jordan Release....
chat_enduser_message.png
 FB23: Product number:  304775-003
chat_agent.png
 Bobbi: I would be happy to check on that for you today.
chat_agent.png
 Bobbi: I am showing that this is scheduled to release on April 16 and there will be a limit of one per consumer. They should be available around 9PM PST the night before on Nikestore.com.
chat_enduser_message.png
 FB23: Will this release be a limited release or a general release?
chat_agent.png
 Bobbi: It is considered a general release.
chat_enduser_message.png
 FB23: Ok great.  Thanks. 
chat_agent.png
 Bobbi: You are welcome. Did you have any other questions?
chat_enduser_message.png
 FB23: no, that is all for now. 
chat_agent.png
 Bobbi: Alright. Thanks for contacting Nike and enjoy the rest of your day!

NT is great, but if you want a concrete answer, it's only 1 simple click away.  

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][/font]

smile.gif

happy.gif

chat_agent.png
chat_enduser_message.png
chat_enduser_message.png
chat_agent.png
chat_agent.png
 Bobbi: I am showing that this is scheduled to release on April 16 and there will be a limit of one per consumer. They should be available around 9PM PST the night before on Nikestore.com.
chat_enduser_message.png
chat_agent.png
chat_enduser_message.png
chat_agent.png
chat_enduser_message.png
chat_agent.png

limited release or general release, it doesn't matter to me anymore. i would be so psyched for these but jordan brand has pushed me away with their quality on retros.....and i know, i know, people will say enough of the talk about quality this and quality that...don't cop, etc...and i won't. the bottomline is that i can't believe it's the bordeaux's and i am passing. i hope someday they get back to what made the brand truly great. back to the nike forum. good luck to all who cop!

limited release or general release, it doesn't matter to me anymore. i would be so psyched for these but jordan brand has pushed me away with their quality on retros.....and i know, i know, people will say enough of the talk about quality this and quality that...don't cop, etc...and i won't. the bottomline is that i can't believe it's the bordeaux's and i am passing. i hope someday they get back to what made the brand truly great. back to the nike forum. good luck to all who cop!

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

smile.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
If you don't like it

Way to go buddy youre a shining example of what makes america great!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

smile.gif

happy.gif

laugh.gif
If you don't like it

Way to go buddy youre a shining example of what makes america great!!!
roll.gif

smile.gif

happy.gif

chat_agent.png
chat_enduser_message.png
chat_enduser_message.png
chat_agent.png
chat_agent.png
chat_enduser_message.png
chat_agent.png
chat_enduser_message.png
chat_agent.png
chat_enduser_message.png
chat_agent.png

Hey Thanks for the info, its really hard to get release info in Canada, that kinda why i jump on NT to see whats happening.  As for Nikestore.com, unfortunately they will not ship to Canada for whatever reason, so calling them to find out release status never really crossed my mind.  Thanks for the help, thats all I was asking for from the beginning.

smile.gif

happy.gif

chat_agent.png
chat_enduser_message.png
chat_enduser_message.png
chat_agent.png
chat_agent.png
chat_enduser_message.png
chat_agent.png
chat_enduser_message.png
chat_agent.png
chat_enduser_message.png
chat_agent.png

Hey Thanks for the info, its really hard to get release info in Canada, that kinda why i jump on NT to see whats happening.  As for Nikestore.com, unfortunately they will not ship to Canada for whatever reason, so calling them to find out release status never really crossed my mind.  Thanks for the help, thats all I was asking for from the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom