MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Anybody know the release status on these??? Are they GR?? LTD GR??? LTD??? Anyone know?? Some of the preorder prices are outrageous, and VII arent typically too expensive.

Don't start...

Hahaha. I know right?

Damn, Drizzy3K. I sure hope you don't sound that overly zealous and anxious when you deal with women.

"Oh my god?!?! Are those the brand new open toed uggs? Them waterproof? Where did harry meet sally?!?!?!?!
Why did Maxi Priest name himself after tampon? Is that a man or Juwanaman? Half a twostep is a one step."

sick.gif

Anybody know the release status on these??? Are they GR?? LTD GR??? LTD??? Anyone know?? Some of the preorder prices are outrageous, and VII arent typically too expensive.

Don't start...

Hahaha. I know right?

Damn, Drizzy3K. I sure hope you don't sound that overly zealous and anxious when you deal with women.

"Oh my god?!?! Are those the brand new open toed uggs? Them waterproof? Where did harry meet sally?!?!?!?!
Why did Maxi Priest name himself after tampon? Is that a man or Juwanaman? Half a twostep is a one step."

sick.gif

Don't start...
LMAO word

Don't start...
LMAO word

Don't start...
Dont start WHAT????

Don't start...
Dont start WHAT????

Money to the side for 2 pair already.......I'm hoping they sit for a while to snatch a third pair down the road... I won't hold my breath though

Money to the side for 2 pair already.......I'm hoping they sit for a while to snatch a third pair down the road... I won't hold my breath though

that guy sneak geeks look like he got beat up or picked on a lot in high school certified loser

that guy sneak geeks look like he got beat up or picked on a lot in high school certified loser

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Don't start...
Dont start WHAT????

Hyping these up???  
OK
roll.gif
not my intentions at all, but lets not forget this is the first time theyve retrod these.  My post isnt gonna be the reason theyre sold out PROMISE
laugh.gif
.   But really tho, does anyone know the release status???  I think its a valid question, no???

Back
Top Bottom