Originally Posted by edunpeal

when are these coming out again
grin.gif

April 16

word
pimp.gif
 thanks
ohwell.gif

I still cant wait. my ONLY gripe is how light the colors are on the midsole and i could care less about the light grey on the upper. i thnk complaining about the tongue is just nitpicking being that even with the OG's ur tongue would STILL most likely not be the way u want it to be. same argument as the elephant print on the 3's...

I still cant wait. my ONLY gripe is how light the colors are on the midsole and i could care less about the light grey on the upper. i thnk complaining about the tongue is just nitpicking being that even with the OG's ur tongue would STILL most likely not be the way u want it to be. same argument as the elephant print on the 3's...

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I still cant wait. my ONLY gripe is how everyone is saying these are a pass but i almost guarantee i wont be able to find 2 pairs for myself without paying a reseller markup on the 2nd pair

Originally Posted by thebeast23

I still cant wait. my ONLY gripe is how everyone is saying these are a pass but i almost guarantee i wont be able to find 2 pairs for myself without paying a reseller markup on the 2nd pair

I haven't really seen any actual complaining about the tongue on these....more of a simple discussion on if the material used to make them actually have green in the pattern. I can't speak for everyone, but not having green in the pattern is by no means a deal breaker.

I haven't really seen any actual complaining about the tongue on these....more of a simple discussion on if the material used to make them actually have green in the pattern. I can't speak for everyone, but not having green in the pattern is by no means a deal breaker.

A few pages back somebody said the colors aint as bright so they are passing. The pics make them look durabuck in some pix and nubuck surfer in others. The people that have them is it durabuck? I can see the suede being a deal breaker not the colors on the tongue

A few pages back somebody said the colors aint as bright so they are passing. The pics make them look durabuck in some pix and nubuck surfer in others. The people that have them is it durabuck? I can see the suede being a deal breaker not the colors on the tongue

I think the retail version will have green in the tounge. It will be a luck of the draw..just like the green on the Hare tounge.

I think the retail version will have green in the tounge. It will be a luck of the draw..just like the green on the Hare tounge.

Will the Retail Version come with the OG box or the regular Jordan Box? Just curious.. 

Will the Retail Version come with the OG box or the regular Jordan Box? Just curious.. 

After waiting 20 something years for these to retro I'm not going to let some glossy paint or rounded mountain peaks stop me from copping. When/If the retro them again in the future my priorities will have definitely shifted (already starting to shift) and the last thing I'll be thinking about is shoes.

After waiting 20 something years for these to retro I'm not going to let some glossy paint or rounded mountain peaks stop me from copping. When/If the retro them again in the future my priorities will have definitely shifted (already starting to shift) and the last thing I'll be thinking about is shoes.

Back
Top Bottom