MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

tumblr_l9ozdry1wv1qcwaleo1_500.jpg

I love my Bordeaux's but at the same time I don't. Got em a month early and I still look at em like "I waited so long for this CW to drop but so many fakes have dropped in between that they look fake".

That's how I feel after 2 wears and the sole is already creasing. BS. I don't even want em no more.

I love my Bordeaux's but at the same time I don't. Got em a month early and I still look at em like "I waited so long for this CW to drop but so many fakes have dropped in between that they look fake".

That's how I feel after 2 wears and the sole is already creasing. BS. I don't even want em no more.

I seen them when I was Uptown and they look just like some fugaze joints. Idk I would say it's the actual shoe, but the colors. The black and the grey isn't dark enough. They feel flimsy too I would never think or hoopin in these. Dude wanted $170 out the door for them but still that's way too much for these I'd rather cop if they go on sale - if not oh well they just don't feel special to me anymore :-/

I seen them when I was Uptown and they look just like some fugaze joints. Idk I would say it's the actual shoe, but the colors. The black and the grey isn't dark enough. They feel flimsy too I would never think or hoopin in these. Dude wanted $170 out the door for them but still that's way too much for these I'd rather cop if they go on sale - if not oh well they just don't feel special to me anymore :-/

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Did the flaps feel flimsy? I don't like that about my FTLOTGs.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Did the flaps feel flimsy? I don't like that about my FTLOTGs.

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

Thats how they suppose to look. The "mountain peaks" are so well cut and the flat material makes them so beautiful! Not sayin this retro is horrible , but i just cant stand the round shape of the "peaks" and that glossy painting..makes em look cheap and sloppy made. Gotta see these irl before i take action.

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

Thats how they suppose to look. The "mountain peaks" are so well cut and the flat material makes them so beautiful! Not sayin this retro is horrible , but i just cant stand the round shape of the "peaks" and that glossy painting..makes em look cheap and sloppy made. Gotta see these irl before i take action.

Back
Top Bottom