MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

Originally Posted by ed2trey

yes they did, the green has been removed just like they left the red

out of the hares

OG

RETRO

Looks like they replaced the green with black on the tongue.

nope. every pair of 7's are different. im personally hopin for more green than blue on my particular pair. if you like at the left OG shoe there u can c on the tongue there is black
i

im 31
nerd.gif
    Can anyone help me out in getn a pair or 2??? if so pm me PLEASE

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
and @ekhunter1 this should be a easy easy cop. get to the mall when it opens or if ur really worried maybe a hour or so before. choose a mall has multiple sneaker stores (like around me its gwinnett place) and call em up  before hand and make sure there getting the kicks.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Just got mine. Marqueesole. Joints are nice, no different from the hares so no complaints from me.

How long did it take to get to your house?
$30 for express shipping. Took 6 Days, was held at customs for 2 days.
They fit perfect, 9.5 with room in the toe box.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Just got mine. Marqueesole. Joints are nice, no different from the hares so no complaints from me.

How long did it take to get to your house?
$30 for express shipping. Took 6 Days, was held at customs for 2 days.
They fit perfect, 9.5 with room in the toe box.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

OG

RETRO

nope. every pair of 7's are different. im personally hopin for more green than blue on my particular pair. if you like at the left OG shoe there u can c on the tongue there is black
i

yea theres only a tiny dash of black on the OG tongue

Originally Posted by thebeast23

OG

RETRO

i

yea theres only a tiny dash of black on the OG tongue

out of the hares

OG

RETRO

My tongue has green and no black. I guess all 7's are different. I like

out of the hares

OG

RETRO

My tongue has green and no black. I guess all 7's are different. I like

and @ekhunter1 this should be a easy easy cop. get to the mall when it opens or if ur really worried maybe a hour or so before. choose a mall has multiple sneaker stores (like around me its gwinnett place) and call em up  before hand and make sure there getting the kicks.
im gonna be in jamacia, no clue how to get them on release day since im gonna be outta the country!!

im gonna be in jamacia, no clue how to get them on release day since im gonna be outta the country!!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

im gonna b in jamaica the day these release anyone have any ideas on how i'm going to cop them??? i have been waiting for like 21 years for these and i cannot miss relese day. im actually really stressed about this! any ideas please?

also any sites have preorders up for RETAIL???

thx guise!
Damn!!! You've been waiting that long?  How old are you???  
eek.gif
Apparently older than the OG's existence, since the only J's available 21 years ago were V's!  19 years is what I think he meant...'92 not '90
laugh.gif
  Been a looooong time, that's for sure!

Dude, you should just buy'em online.  Ship'em to a neighbor or your work or somewhere safe if you think they'd drop at your front door before you get back so they're not just sittin there.  I'm sure you got a 'Net connection when in Jamaica so shouldn't be an issue.  If Footlocker doesn't restrict these from their online coupon, you may be able to get them for 15% off if you do an online coupon search the day before release and line it up.  I got a ton of places I could buy em at in person but I might stay home & order online just to save some $$, especially if I don't get a Swoosh hook-up that weekend.

Good luck w/the purchase!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

im gonna b in jamaica the day these release anyone have any ideas on how i'm going to cop them??? i have been waiting for like 21 years for these and i cannot miss relese day. im actually really stressed about this! any ideas please?

also any sites have preorders up for RETAIL???

thx guise!
Damn!!! You've been waiting that long?  How old are you???  
eek.gif
Apparently older than the OG's existence, since the only J's available 21 years ago were V's!  19 years is what I think he meant...'92 not '90
laugh.gif
  Been a looooong time, that's for sure!

Dude, you should just buy'em online.  Ship'em to a neighbor or your work or somewhere safe if you think they'd drop at your front door before you get back so they're not just sittin there.  I'm sure you got a 'Net connection when in Jamaica so shouldn't be an issue.  If Footlocker doesn't restrict these from their online coupon, you may be able to get them for 15% off if you do an online coupon search the day before release and line it up.  I got a ton of places I could buy em at in person but I might stay home & order online just to save some $$, especially if I don't get a Swoosh hook-up that weekend.

Good luck w/the purchase!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Speaking of 19 years, this shoe takes me back to my earliest memories of becoming an NBA/Blazer/Jordan addict (VIs are my fav and I'm not a huge fan of VIIs in general but they hold significant meaning to me). I watched as MJ gamed against my boys back in the day in some VIIs & these are the best CW, IMO so definitely buyin. Drexler, Porter, Duckworth, Kersey, Ainge...sadly all fell to the Greatest for his 2nd ring while rockin VIIs. A commemorative shoe for me reminiscing about 6 games I remember more than most NBA games I've ever seen since. Flu game was incredible to watch tho...too bad I don't like most XIIs besides the Black/Whites!

Wish they were droppin this weekend...can't believe it's a full month away!! These can't come fast enough...

Speaking of 19 years, this shoe takes me back to my earliest memories of becoming an NBA/Blazer/Jordan addict (VIs are my fav and I'm not a huge fan of VIIs in general but they hold significant meaning to me). I watched as MJ gamed against my boys back in the day in some VIIs & these are the best CW, IMO so definitely buyin. Drexler, Porter, Duckworth, Kersey, Ainge...sadly all fell to the Greatest for his 2nd ring while rockin VIIs. A commemorative shoe for me reminiscing about 6 games I remember more than most NBA games I've ever seen since. Flu game was incredible to watch tho...too bad I don't like most XIIs besides the Black/Whites!

Wish they were droppin this weekend...can't believe it's a full month away!! These can't come fast enough...

i think they messed up on the retro IMO the OG tongue looks way better and that what make these the retro colors just cant compete i'll probably pass

i think they messed up on the retro IMO the OG tongue looks way better and that what make these the retro colors just cant compete i'll probably pass

I might have to look at multiple pairs since the tongue is different on every pair..

A mod needs to merge these 2 bordeaux topics.. its ******ed having 2 on the front page

I might have to look at multiple pairs since the tongue is different on every pair..

A mod needs to merge these 2 bordeaux topics.. its ******ed having 2 on the front page

Back
Top Bottom